Sparks Chases

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure you will redeem yourself with a photoshop classic somewhere soon:RpS_thumbup: or use your powers and ban cassie.:-0

lol.. oh no.. what would I do.. to be honest theres a few decent blokes on here, a fair few who lets say are learning, and a few complete T***s... seems to be a bit of an old boys club with a few on here.... so if you want to ban me, thats ok... but i wont toe the line if I disagree with something ...

lol.. oh no.. what would I do.. to be honest theres a few decent blokes on here, a fair few who lets say are learning, and a few complete T***s... seems to be a bit of an old boys club with a few on here.... so if you want to ban me, thats ok... but i wont toe the line if I disagree with something ...
I wouldn't expect you to, if you disagree with something say so. It's a forum. But I think it's so so wrong trying to belittle a lad that's trying to learn (and isn't afraid to ask). That's why I think you were out of order. And I'm not expecting or asking for you to be banned either. :RpS_thumbup:

Chill cassie man .:rolleyes) let it go ffs.
You said a while ago on a thread that you wouldnt be givin out advice ....or words to that effect...yeh theres a few learning...arnt we all...( unifinish) for example.lol
Visit the marble section on here ...be calm..read the words like......classico..travertino etc....calms you down..put the yelow gloves away...and....breathe:RpS_thumbup:

I wouldn't expect you to, if you disagree with something say so. It's a forum. But I think it's so so wrong trying to belittle a lad that's trying to learn (and isn't afraid to ask). That's why I think you were out of order. And I'm not expecting or asking for you to be banned either. :RpS_thumbup:

ok.ok.. this has got a bit out of hand and I apoligies to all I offended... honestly thought the question was so basic a plasterer would and shouldnt need to ask it, I can be a nobhead.. so please accept my apoligies, and i would really buy Luke a beer..x and I;m not taking the piss either.

Cement in bonding,enough cement so bonding is blackish dark and run like fck, gone off in 10 mins, lick of skim happy days!

Dont worry superspread, Im sure the sequel will be out soon....

.....'Sparks Chases II' The revenge............this time its personal...
Starring

Mikey Rouke as Cassie
Ashton Kutcher as Luke

Featuring Tom Hanks as Nissus
& John Goodman as Bubbles

Certificate TBA

Dont worry superspread, Im sure the sequel will be out soon....

.....'Sparks Chases II' The revenge............this time its personal...
Starring

Mikey Rouke as Cassie
Ashton Kutcher as Luke

Featuring Tom Hanks as Nissus
& John Goodman as Bubbles

Certificate TBA

:-0 I've just googled john goodman. He's not getting the part, no way :RpS_mad:

But, he's fkin enourmous :RpS_scared:

Unfortunately John Goodman has pulled out of the production due to a shortfall in the catering budget..however to maintain a likeness to the original character Chris Farley has been brought in to replace.

Might be punching above us weight there bubbs :-D

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.