Sparks Chases

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone did mention a faster setting one coat some time ago cant remember what it was though.

i wonder if hillsides customers av ever come home early

and fort to em self why the foook has me plasterer got a camera strapped to his head chatting to him lol
Yeh, and why the fook has he screeded my hearth with Bonding:RpS_angry:

Well no because it's good to see what people do. Diff opinions. I'm sure a DIY person could do this job yeh of he was shown.

Always has to be the bruce willis of plasterers (the hero) making stupid remarks on here

Instead of sending a snidey PM bitch, you should have posted it on this thread, all im saying is if your asking for advice regarding filling chases in, you defo should be on the DIY section..lol

I will give it a go and see what happens. I will bang some pva in beforehand. Then have a spray bottle ready while I keep my eye on the set.
I would rather do it in one go. In and out ASAP.

Just want to be sure here...am I to lay it in flush....or proud then scrape back? Am I likely to get any slumping?

Are you a scaffolder mate ?

I think people should be able to ask questions on here without the likes of you getting shirty.
If you think what I'm talking about is DIY and we get paid by people to do it then maybe you're in the wrong job.
All I'm interested in is what's the best and quickest way.
iif this forum didn't exist I would have just used bonding then skim once firmed.
I now know I can actually mix the 2 together and hopefully be in and out quicker.
Not wwveyone knows everything...you should remember that before you start posting silly comments

I think people should be able to ask questions on here without the likes of you getting shirty.
If you think what I'm talking about is DIY and we get paid by people to do it then maybe you're in the wrong job.
All I'm interested in is what's the best and quickest way.
iif this forum didn't exist I would have just used bonding then skim once firmed.
I now know I can actually mix the 2 together and hopefully be in and out quicker.
Not wwveyone knows everything...you should remember that before you start posting silly comments

Your right.. no one knows everything.. however asking about filling chases in is r******d mate.. you even asked if there filled in level or '' stuck out and scrapped back '' ie. if your asking these questions, there DIY mate... as I said no one knows it all... but it seems you know fuk all, doesnt bother me until you start sending G** private messages, post on the thread you nob...

Have I not just said that I was aware how to do it but I just wanted to know the quickest way in people's opinion.
I wasn't sure about slumping as I've not done it that way before. Hence the flush question.
im sure you think you're the best plasterer out there but I will tell you this now...the best plasterers don't come on here making comments like yours...most are just dreamers

I seriously get the impression sometimes that people like you are quite lonely so you try and start arguments online for attention

:RpS_lol: Would love to read some of those pms .............. that's private messages not pre menstrual sillyness or whatever it stands for .

I just thought maybe I'd take it into in so we could just focus on the subject or this thread.

Anyway ive ice got all the info i need now

thanks for the replies

Have I not just said that I was aware how to do it but I just wanted to know the quickest way in people's opinion.
I wasn't sure about slumping as I've not done it that way before. Hence the flush question.
im sure you think you're the best plasterer out there but I will tell you this now...the best plasterers don't come on here making comments like yours...most are just dreamers

having annoyed me u jumped up little no mark, I had a look at some of your other posts, you have a chip mate and one i would knock clean fukin off ... you seem to like an argument, thats fine, but your comments seem to match your experience..lol.. i very much doubt you know how to fill anything in, let alone a chase.. thick ****.. now fuk off..

:RpS_lol: Would love to read some of those pms .............. that's private messages not pre menstrual sillyness or whatever it stands for .
Nowt exciting mate, just some little f**k*r who thinks hes 10 men..lol

I just thought maybe I'd take it into in so we could just focus on the subject or this thread.

Anyway ive ice got all the info i need now

thanks for the replies

couldnt understand this post, as I dont speak re***d...

Here he is look...as I said...bruce willis.

please go away me lonely...I really don't want to post any more to this thread. I have my answers

Xmas spirit gone then cassie...:rolleyes)
Is young skywalker getting to you? Must be some heavy **** in those pms.....lol
Use the force luke:RpS_laugh:

Here he is look...as I said...bruce willis.

please go away me lonely...I really don't want to post any more to this thread. I have my answers

Ok Luke goodbye mate, glad you learnt how to fill chases.. if you pm me, I;ll tell you how to fix plasterboards to stud work next week.... and calm down when typing, your mixing the words up.... must be the anger...lol..

You're 49 years old. Hahahahaahahaha. Oh dear.

get off the internet pal. I'm half
your age mate you'd get whipped up.

Xmas spirit gone then cassie...:rolleyes)
Is young skywalker getting to you? Must be some heavy **** in those pms.....lol
Use the force luke:RpS_laugh:

lol. no, still got the xmas spirit mate, just cant be doing with little ***** like him... usual type all wind and piss....:RpS_thumbup:

I'm sure you must have asked a few questions when you were quite new to the trade. Tips etc.
sometimes your ways aren't the best ways so it's good to ask others. Unless you're a my way or the highway kind of bloke.

having annoyed me u jumped up little no mark, I had a look at some of your other posts, you have a chip mate and one i would knock clean fukin off ... you seem to like an argument, thats fine, but your comments seem to match your experience..lol.. i very much doubt you know how to fill anything in, let alone a chase.. thick ****.. now fuk off..
What's a "no Mark" not heard that phrase before?

It's like that Monty Python sketch with the dirty fork and he says at the end: "Glad I didn't mention the knife!" :RpS_laugh:

Neither does that one.......................do you want me to get Luke to show you how to use the internet...............old man.....................:rolleyes)

Big fat ******* in the background..lol.. no.. im the bald one in the beginning and boxing with yellow gloves...

Status
Not open for further replies.