Sparks Chases

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway now we've seen bruce Willis in action...

ive just had had a go with the 50:50 multi / bond....works great with a sponge then a dryish final trowel. I don't think I will use that one coat again now.

cassie...shouldn't your YouTube links be the in "Mohammad I'm hard bruce lee" section?

lol.. go and practice sticking fiba tape on or summat re***d boy... your becoming tiresome...

After watching that cassie I'm on your side:RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup:

LOL.. its a very friendly gym mate, all the lads are sound, been running it 10 years now.. we have all sorts training from pro fighters to keep fitters.. I dont fight anymore as im too old for that **** ( although for Luke, I could make an exeption..lol ) but I boxed 3 weeks ago at Bramall lane football ground.. and after that ... im defo too old for that ****..lol...

anyway... think we done the filling chases in now.. so... my new refina stainless 16'' ( not s*p*r*lex ) is the dogs....

have you got a s*p*r*lex cassie,, i would definitely recommend getting one at some point,,, marshy should be doing a review on his monday

have you got a s*p*r*lex cassie,, i would definitely recommend getting one at some point,,, marshy should be doing a review on his monday
I havent mate, I do believe you about them, but I get a good finish with my trowel and dont have any elbow problems, so keep with mine, thing that puts me off is people saying there fragile etc.. just puts me off, i,d probably drop the f**k*r 1st gauge..lol..

tried that BJJ a few times..................gets abit boring after a while getting tied up in knots cos you dont know WTF ya doing.................:RpS_laugh:
lol.. yeh, it takes a long time to get the hang of, I;ve been a purple belt for 2 years , it gets easier tho, probably the hardest system out there... you should keep at it mate, sorts the aches out..

I havent mate, I do believe you about them, but I get a good finish with my trowel and dont have any elbow problems, so keep with mine, thing that puts me off is people saying there fragile etc.. just puts me off, i,d probably drop the f**k*r 1st gauge..lol..
ok cassie,, would you say your new refina is a better trowel than mt for every day use

no hes to short to be a plasterer :RpS_unsure:
would be good for doing the bottom of the walls,, save us having to bend,, sorry about the delay, i have just been watching your fight again :RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh: lol

ok cassie,, would you say your new refina is a better trowel than mt for every day use

Absolutely mate... straight out the box and used it skimming boards.. i took my old trowel as a back up, but the refina was great... I even bought a spare 16'' also got a 14'' for floating/rendering.. never been fussed with M/T to be honest.. always used Tyzacks.. but there wank now.. made in china..

Status
Not open for further replies.