Sourcing Plaster....

Members online

Same here,not bothered at all..needs to be common sense when there sell it,you see some asian/p**i walking through and his 10 kids behind and his cousins grandma etc.its just disgusting
B and q and wickes will give you a trade card with a phoney business card or letterhead tho

told you lot ages ago how nice carlite is
told you lot ages ago the money men come first
told you lot ages ago plastering is shiit

I'm struggling to understand how people think this is bg fault? Am I missing something? There have not upped there prices there have not told wallys to put it up for sale on ebay for 4xs face value.its like blaming andrex when there was a big roll shortage

Cheers pal think I might order a pallet next week any differences in terms of trowelling it up timings etc
I’m used to it now and it seems normal , at first I felt after the second flattening it was dragging and needed water , but water brings it back nicely .

Shut up w**k*r.

racist cuunt
20200701_205830.jpg
20200701_210218.jpg

could wright a book on sourcing plaster now.

bnq not got none said Peter rabbit
neither has wickes said snow white

well were all fuucked explained tom and jerry.

naughty mr burns is making a fortune being a cuunt.

B&q’s and wickes have both been total c**ts during this plaster shortage!! They both haven’t been supplying trades only, which they should have! and they haven’t put any restrictions on how many you can purchase at any given time!!
Every spread in the land should protest and boycott the horrible profiting c**ts!!!
I will not use b and q now for that reason.... Travis has kept me going......

Got 10 in my local Travis this morning by chance as I picked some boards up for Thursday’s job.
The lads had a bit of a stand off with a customer wanting 20 bags as he’d had the call off the manager.
Think I’m going to change my profession it’s becoming a joke

Got 10 in my local Travis this morning by chance as I picked some boards up for Thursday’s job.
The lads had a bit of a stand off with a customer wanting 20 bags as he’d had the call off the manager.

everyones loosing their jobs in every sector
construction running at all time low

it will turn around (y)

everyones carrying on like their waiting on a bag of skim transplant

Got to get the money in while we can,never know what’s round the corner.

if it crashes
it crashes
few bags of skim wont save the day

brickies are swamped with bricks...
because they manufacture throughout the winter for the warm weather.....

but brickies are struggling for full time work.
it's not just us its everyone.

our sparks on the job im on getting furloughed again due to nothing to go at.

Who remembers the finish plaster back in the day it was best for high suction surfaces over backing coat plasters it was in a purple and black bag that's probably the best finish I ever used I just finished my apprenticeship at the time then they pulled it and multi took over

Who remembers the finish plaster back in the day it was best for high suction surfaces over backing coat plasters it was in a purple and black bag that's probably the best finish I ever used I just finished my apprenticeship at the time then they pulled it and multi took over

Saraphite

everything used to be wall papered and artexed

now its spray painted with using shite plaster.

without leaving any imperfections covering every other trades shite.

now lads are selling skim as If its Charlie lol

Yep. Plaster finish, it was the b*ll***s over hardwall. f**k knows why they got rid of it?

Hang in there mate it will come Good in our favour!! Just hope no one buys all these over priced bags of plaster off these skip rats!! Let it go off on em!!
Just sit it out a bit longer!!
Then offer 2/3 quid a bag just to piss em off!!!!!

Yep. Plaster finish, it was the b*ll***s over hardwall. f**k knows why they got rid of it?
Was brilliant stuff mate was floating and setting with browning pretty much 4 days a week on a regular basis with the other 2 spreads that taught me went on browning lovely