Sourcing Plaster....

Members online

I’ve put acceleration powder in my carlite today

Attachments

• 61433862855__27461F44-8805-478C-BD4F-BFC7464C7A14.MOV
    1.5 MB
Just been local bq.
None week 3 now.
Noticed though 5 pallets of make good bonding and more make good multi skim.
I'm wondering if this is a deliberate ploy to hold back delivery of bg stuff now. Its beyond ridiculous now.getting up earlier travelling then none their.they don't or won't say when delivery is expected.

Just been local bq.
None week 3 now.
I'm wondering if this is a deliberate ploy to hold back delivery of bg stuff now. Its beyond ridiculous now.getting up earlier travelling then none their.they don't or won't say when delivery is expected.
Yeh I reckon it is ,forcing your hand to buy the substitute ,similar as happened our way mountains of make good n no multi

I’ve got a load of it from p1 I’m stuck with it until somebody knows how’s to use it lol

Just been local bq.
None week 3 now.
Ring round all you’re local builders merchants and explain you’re predicament mate, they will be much more helpful. B&q’s and wickes are absolutely useless!

I’ve wondered where it’s all going , bg at over 80 percent production , deliveries around the clock , yet not a bag in London , I’ve being using the Irish carlite finish , they mostly use skim coat in Ireland but it’s the carlite and ultra carlite I have , the job I’m on ordered 55 bags so I’m not using much of my own 100 bags

Ring round all you’re local builders merchants and explain you’re predicament mate, they will be much more helpful. B&q’s and wickes are absolutely useless!
Yes,I check online with all the merchants,half them don't answer phone bud.

I’ve wondered where it’s all going , bg at over 80 percent production , deliveries around the clock , yet not a bag in London , I’ve being using the Irish carlite finish , they mostly use skim coat in Ireland but it’s the carlite and ultra carlite I have , the job I’m on ordered 55 bags so I’m not using much of my own 100 bags
BG ain’t at 80% production it’s bs mate!

Don't know why in Scotland we can't get carlite.@bg

And today housebuilding sites in scotland open up for those that work inside plots.

Yes,I check online with all the merchants,half them don't answer phone bud.
Keep trying to get through to them, It’s much better to speak to someone in person mate, online stock ain’t getting updated regularly in most places.

somebody was correct, you spend thousands in b&q,,,opening at 7am good,in and out in 10 mins
But no loyalty.
C****

somebody was correct, you spend thousands in b&q,,,opening at 7am good,in and out in 10 mins
But no loyalty.
C****
It’s unacceptable what all the Diy stores are doing, plaster should be for trades only at a time like this at least till all this s**t sorts itself out. They’re f**k**g with people’s livelihoods! Diy stores have had a massive part to play in the national shortage.

Just been local bq.
None week 3 now.
I can see this going on a lot longer than the baby milk and bog roll fiasco aswell

Jewsons only seem to have stock in Scotland. I’ve seen multiple Edinburgh Aberdeen Dundee and a couple of Glasgow branches every time I check stock
I looked a few times in store when it said they had stock,but when u get there none. I was told a lad drove 100 mile round trip.he ordered gear and once he got there someone had sold his allocation.