Sourcing Plaster....

Swindon wickes 11.45
DSC_0912.JPG

Probably just need to get used to it, I did a 20 m ceiling today and it was slow enough start to finish

The problem I'm having is after 1 flatten it's ready straight away for a wet which I'm cool with no probs but then it's getting dark patches straight away I'm lucky to give it a 3rd trowel before its gone/going dark.

I've normally started another set before I have to drop back and dry trowel...its going to catch me out soon if I cant suss it.

The problem I'm having is after 1 flatten it's ready straight away for a wet which I'm cool with no probs but then it's getting dark patches straight away I'm lucky to give it a 3rd trowel before its gone/going dark.

I've normally started another set before I have to drop back and dry trowel...its going to catch me out soon if I cant suss it.
Doesn't sound right ,my stuff has been fine

carlite 2.jpeg
carlite 3.jpeg

delivered today can start monday got 6 ultra for the small stuff and a quick getaway yeehaar
giddy up there, Hoping this will stop me running around queuing up for a few bags of multi.
@BritishGypsum you seriously shot yourself in the foot with the multifinish fiasco and we know you dont give a toss. YOU SUCK

Yes i know but i,m so p***ed off with trying to earn a living these pricks are hampering me
its going to be a long time before i can just stroll in and load up seems a lifetime ago that happened. Cant get on with that make good skim, tried the polish stuff who wants to sand it down after not me.

Yes i know but i,m so p***ed off with trying to earn a living these pricks are hampering me
its going to be a long time before i can just stroll in and load up seems a lifetime ago that happened. Cant get on with that make good skim, tried the polish stuff who wants to sand it down after not me.

I agree...this could quite easily be my last year plastering you have to question us it really worth all the hassle!

Pricing a job the other day the fella said he’s on a job and the plasterer is forced into using Make Good finish. Whole lot needs a serious sanding down. Plasterer is losing the will to live:ROFLMAO:

15926451927396056106278644944494.jpg
Pricing a job the other day the fella said he’s on a job and the plasterer is forced into using Make Good finish. Whole lot needs a serious sanding down. Plasterer is losing the will to live:ROFLMAO:
Lucky me , builder phoned and said I've managed to get you 10 bags of finish , put the kettle on I'll call up yours and drop them off for you

Lol

I think I’d quit plastering before I used that shite
I haven't a piece of board up the field to experiment on so it'll mix well in my compost heap , hadn't the heart to tell him about the reviews he was chuffed to do me the favour lol