Sourcing Plaster....

Members online

Got 5 in boot 10 on one job bout 20 at Turks and a pallet of board due this week

And still dont give a f**k

I wish these posts would get completely removed tbh sick of hearing about skim it will be there when it’s there stop been a set of selfish f**k**s! The guys in the factories and drivers ect have families too I’m pretty sure there doing there best!! At the end of the day it’s in there interest to get every outlet stocked for there own profit!

Shut up yer clown!

Not turned over a pound note yet since lockdown!

Have no interest in being part of the almighty British Gypsum f**k up soap opera but getting hammered off punters now!

Should be rendering but cant find no enthusiasm so passed few jobs to young lad that's good and needs the money at the moment.
Might aswell just take a 6 month hol zombie as ur getting paid

Not turned over a pound note yet since lockdown!

Have no interest in being part of the almighty British Gypsum f**k up soap opera but getting hammered off punters now!

Should be rendering but cant find no enthusiasm so passed few jobs to young lad that's good and needs the money at the moment.
Bet you’ve put at least a stone on!

Wickes. For anyone local. B&Q are taking delivers now although not showing online from what I'm seeing.

Screenshot_2020-06-03-19-29-34-284_com.brave.browser.jpg

I just left from there, the cnuts made a mistake, they had f**k all. Waste of f**k**g time
It will be like that most places,as I've said,there will show stock so you go in..standard practice is that as you might buy something else whilst ur there.

It will be like that most places,as I've said,there will show stock so you go in..standard practice is that as you might buy something else whilst ur there.
Cnuts mate, I’m gonna stick to pallets from walls& ceilings when things are back to normal. I’ve just been to a second tradepoint this week an both a waste of time. First said had stock and had none then second had stock but the que was full of people clearly trying to buy to sell. I had to leave the que as I’d have chinned the basterds

What’s this Knauf gold band same as multi??

Free for all in B&Q this morning. Big queue outside and 40 bags gone in 60 seconds. I got 2. Was everyman for themselves but I can't help think the women were brought along to be blockers. Get your phone out dear and walk about blocking trolleys. Gee. Ho well...

Free for all in B&Q this morning. Big queue outside and 40 bags gone in 60 seconds. I got 2. Was everyman for themselves but I can't help think the women were brought along to be blockers. Get your phone out dear and walk about blocking trolleys. Gee. Ho well...
Thing is tho I cant believe people are still buying it off ebay

Those are the situations where it’s handy to have a massive fatmax hanging out your pocket

I had a proper ring around every merchants I know around me today, I tried to call in a few favours as well and the best I got from them all was 3 weeks wait time! Ffs British gypsum at 80% of full capacity MY ARSE!!!!
I’m sooo glad I’m outside on a couple rendering Jobs at the mo, f**k**g sounds a rite nightmare to slap some pink on the wall,

I’m sooo glad I’m outside on a couple rendering Jobs at the mo, f**k**g sounds a rite nightmare to slap some pink on the wall,
Yes surely there where pallets at there warehouses where is it all !! Fkrs

Anyone??? Used this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 158