Sourcing Multi

Members online

You could make £50 a house pay? Fair play to you if you could cos I couldn't, even with a spat youd spend an hour wiping down over spray but still 6 houses a day
And an hour moving between plots, half hour dinner...youd need to spray a house in less than an hour

Sounds a good egg, ragging gambling coke Head chav , bet his works flawless on Monday, after his weekend nose up
I can’t have geezers wrapped round me like that , they do my head in , if they don’t work for me I couldn’t give a s**t what they get up to otherwise

Last edited:
Sounds a good egg, ragging gambling coke Head chav , bet his works flawless on Monday, after his weekend nose up

Good lad he is
EED1CA7D-9203-486E-B9D4-CD7A40706E6A.jpeg

He’s a coke head plasterer but fat as f**k, don’t add up

binge on coke all weekend then eat like a animal all week Cos they are hanging.

Usually he goes after a bender..
2 McDonald’s breakfast meals in one visit sausage McMuffin meal and a bacon rolls..

meal deal or greegs for lunch then prob a takeaway in the evening followwd by cans of beer.

animals these young kids, couldn’t careless as long as 50m2 or good quality work goes on the walls

I’m off to pick up the last 11 bags at a local merchant. Got 10 on order for delivery from another merchants. Delivery only from them. 4-5 weeks away

The options were a 600 mixer or 60, costing roughly 420 and 42 after tax and NI. 420-40 is 380.
No wonder accountants always have clients :birra:
Just spoke to my accountant, you get 100% tax back on tools , just so you know for future reference, so a 600 £ mixer I can claim the full amount , all be it over a few years thru depreciation

I’m off to pick up the last 11 bags at a local merchant. Got 10 on order for delivery from another merchants. Delivery only from them. 4-5 weeks away
Your not meant to be working.:(

Many construction firms in Scotland face the prospect of financial collapse within months unless the lockdown can be eased, an industry body has said.

All but essential construction sites in Scotland have been closed for more than five weeks since the coronavirus restrictions were introduced.

From next week, three of the UK's biggest housebuilders will reopen their sites in England.

The Federation of Master Builders wants the same rules for Scottish firms.

And it has warned that many smaller builders will go bust if they are not allowed to follow suit.

The group is now asking the Scottish government for a timeline - and updated guidance - to allow them to get safely back to work.

Just spoke to my accountant, you get 100% tax back on tools , just so you know for future reference, so a 600 £ mixer I can claim the full amount , all be it over a few years thru depreciation
You don't literally get £600 back from the tax man. It just depreciates 10% each year. It's just spreading the cost out of 10 years rather than putting it all through in 1. So you'll have a £60 expense per year and save the tax on it

You don't literally get £600 back from the tax man. It just depreciates 10% each year. It's just spreading the cost out of 10 years rather than putting it all through in 1. So you'll have a £60 expense per year and save the tax on it
Yea , you get 18% first year ,then x % the following year( can’t remember what she said) so on and so on , but it’s still something u can claim for a few years that u otherwise couldn’t, thus getting a lesser tax bil plus the Hokey Cokey 2000 mixer in the bargain for something you would of had to pay anyway , so y not get the mixer u want , admittedly u still need to stump up the initial 600 , which is a lot of money to most sole traders still , just saying , I needed to myself what I sort of already knew anyway

Yea , you get 18% first year ,then x % the following year( can’t remember what she said) so on and so on , but it’s still something u can claim for a few years that u otherwise couldn’t, thus getting a lesser tax bil plus the Hokey Cokey 2000 mixer in the bargain for something you would of had to pay anyway , so y not get the mixer u want , admittedly u still need to stump up the initial 600 , which is a lot of money to most sole traders still , just saying , I needed to myself what I sort of already knew anyway
But its the same as claiming the full 100% in the first year. Just spreads the savings over several years