Soundcoat plus

Members online

thebigfella

Straight forward question anyone used it ? Whats it like ? Its on the spec on some houses ive got and never used it ?

it is a regular practice on new builds, he spends a day on it and does several properties. not sand and cement

used to love sound coating when i was on site. as said slap it on 8mm on party walls before dabbing.
lay on and leave. no rule no nothing

could get 60m done by midday easy....

getting dabbed after I'm taking it, I would go for the adhesive one rather than sand n cement, just because you can dab it in a couple of hours after application

Let it set, sand n cement will take longer to set that's all, you will get house done top to bottom in no time at all, once it's solid it's ready, but you can cut boards and start sticking day after if need be, I have never used s c to sound coat though it won't set in 3 hours like adhesive

I was getting 3.50 and on mc,Carthy and stone jobs every wall got done sprayed 600m2 one day
Someone was looking for people for a McCarthy and stone site about 2 weeks ago they were paying £6 a metre, they had a couple of thousand m² to do

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Someone was looking for people for a McCarthy and stone site about 2 weeks ago they were paying £6 a metre, they had a couple of thousand m² to do

What soundcoating

What soundcoating
I can't find it mate, there wasn't much interest on it at all. It was either on dryliners uk, or one of the site managers timeline who's always posts jobs

Slap it on and scratch it that's how we done it only party walls though I seem to remember

It dsnt need scratching pagey..just slap it on watever thickness it says on bag that is it..100% dsnt need scratching ive done tonnes of it..s&c does the same job but that does need a key

digging jared leto GIF by NETFLIX