Social distancing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Lockdown. The UK has never stopped flights coming into the country. Fact!
people arriving on the flights are unchecked. Fact!
Eurostar are still operating. Fact!
The government have made a complete c**t of us, Fact!

Didn't I just say no thanks to wank stains like you?

f**k I hate conspiracy theorists. Worst thing about the internet is people like you.

Allow me to do the maths for you.

66,500,000 - population UK.
182 000 cases.

So - for the hard of thinking(you)

66,500,000 into 182000 multiplied by one hundred gives you a % of around .25 of the population.

Or one in 400 - OF COURSE YOU DON'T f**k**g KNOW MANY PEOPLE WHO'VE GOT IT.

But that's .25 today. It doubles in 2-3 days if left unchecked.
One in two hundred Monday.
One percent by Wednesday.
Two percent Friday.
Four percent Monday
And every f**k*r in a fortnight - dear God are you REALLY that stupid?
Eh

Speaking of Lockdown. The UK has never stopped flights coming into the country. Fact!
people arriving on the flights are unchecked. Fact!
Eurostar are still operating. Fact!
The government have made a complete c**t of us, Fact!
All true. Go and get YOUR facts straight

Screenshot_20200502_215501_com.android.chrome.jpg

Drunken fool. Not at all. Ya cheeky c**t. Go and take a screenshot. Take a reality check while you’re at it.

Boris went to Lockdown on scientific advice. Ian Ferguson of the imperial college advised him of a potential death toll of 500,000 unless they locked down. Why the hell do you think they are back peddling? Because they know it’s nowhere near that inflated figure. The economic disaster that is almost upon us is worse than the pandemic for f**k sake.
Take a screenshot of that

Boris went to Lockdown on scientific advice. Ian Ferguson of the imperial college advised him of a potential death toll of 500,000 unless they locked down. Why the hell do you think they are back peddling? Because they know it’s nowhere near that inflated figure. The economic disaster that is almost upon us is worse than the pandemic for f**k sake.
Take a screenshot of that

NOTHING HAPPENED BECAUSE THEY GOT IT RIGHT YOU ABSOLUTE SPACK-TARD

NOTHING HAPPENED BECAUSE THEY GOT IT RIGHT YOU ABSOLUTE SPACK-TARD
That's what I'm thinking.are we to be mad that nothing bigger hasnt happened and we arnt using pop up hospitals as much,I've been back and forth from start with it..sweden is perfect example,there top man has come out now saying there think he got it wrong by not locking down,over 2k deaths and neighbours Denmark have had like 200

He hasn't read f**k**g anything has he?

He's been listening to David Icke again.

Thinks all this is a big swiz so Bill gates can put a microchip in his head.
I know ,the statement is online,scottish government,rules are different from england.
Simply no building work unless emergency in residential houses,no grey area.
No slipping out.

I’m not brainwashed like you. I make my own decisions. Is that ok with you?
Seriously,you are a rebel,,,,anarachy in the uk. Im not brainwashed far from it.
You never asked the question.
Why you working against advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.