So much Work

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Seems everyone I know is busy what ever trade they do.Do you think it's a boom ish type thing or that there is not a lot of trades coming through ?

It's a hype before the downturn, everyone flat out, not sure how long it will last

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It's a hype before the downturn, everyone flat out, not sure how long it will last

Everyone I know has been stacked out for over a year,tbh I can't see why it would slow

Everyone I know has been stacked out for over a year,tbh I can't see why it would slow
It's always slows down every now and then. Will see what this referendum brings, if there's any affect by it. Sterling already down towards the euro, I'm putting my rates up, can let clemo earn more than me [emoji6]

It's always slows down every now and then. Will see what this referendum brings, if there's any affect by it. Sterling already down towards the euro, I'm putting my rates up, can let clemo earn more than me [emoji6]

I didn't know about the pound just in general everyone says the same in terms of how they can't do all the work asked , hope it continues.. The vote thing I not a clue tbh.

I didn't know about the pound just in general everyone says the same in terms of how they can't do all the work asked , hope it continues.. The vote thing I not a clue tbh.
It's the same my way, everyone flat out which is good in a sense,but in a way it's a bugger like waiting 2 months for a plumber is a pisstake for a days work

Mental busy, finished a house today and 2 neighbours came over as we were packing up wanting their houses done. Not taking any skimming jobs on f**k that, taking the cream of the crop externals.

Mental busy, finished a house today and 2 neighbours came over as we were packing up wanting their houses done. Not taking any skimming jobs on f**k that, taking the cream of the crop externals.

Only perk of the job externals this time of year...

Even un established people like me are busy, I started taking my own stuff on two years ago and the last 6 months has been non stop, I always ticked over but the last few months I been turning it down !

Have been hearing these reports as well from the Irish plasterers. Very close to heading over ourselves but s**t that the sterling to the Euro is down because when I take it home, won't be worth what it used to be and with this brexit carryon, fcuk knows what's around the corner! What sort of coin would yas be taking home weekly over there. Pm me if ya don't want it on main forum because very interested to know. Someone from Belfast told me a grand but he's a bit of a bullsh1tter so don't know whether to believe him or not. £750 upwards sounds good thou.

Have been hearing these reports as well from the Irish plasterers. Very close to heading over ourselves but s**t that the sterling to the Euro is down because when I take it home, won't be worth what it used to be and with this brexit carryon, fcuk knows what's around the corner! What sort of coin would yas be taking home weekly over there. Pm me if ya don't want it on main forum because very interested to know. Someone from Belfast told me a grand but he's a bit of a bullsh1tter so don't know whether to believe him or not. £750 upwards sounds good thou.

Close to £200 a day most days.

Im only on domestics Hail, south of London, 900-1000grand a week quite comfortably

London thou is crazy for rent and food costs is it not. Been saying it for awhile now, once I hit a slump, I'm outa here for awhile. Been chatting to guy I work with, and he's been saying maybe Oct onwards we should go for the crimbo money because here in the West of Ireland, this is when things get really tight.

I dont work in London or live in it, its a s**t hole, parking permits, pretentious c**t etc/

I live in West Sussex, near Gatwick airport about 10miles south of the M25, all my work is around sussex and surrey, rent and property prices are a lot cheaper where I am.

Don't know why anyone would want to live in London!

London thou is crazy for rent and food costs is it not. Been saying it for awhile now, once I hit a slump, I'm outa here for awhile. Been chatting to guy I work with, and he's been saying maybe Oct onwards we should go for the crimbo money because here in the West of Ireland, this is when things get really tight.[/QUOTE

I dont work in London or live in it, its a s**t hole, parking permits, pretentious c**t etc/

I live in West Sussex, near Gatwick airport about 10miles south of the M25, all my work is around sussex and surrey, rent and property prices are a lot cheaper where I am.

Sounds good! Yeah f**k that London thou I thought Gatwick was London

Its heartbreaking turning work down we've turned a few down..enjoy as u never know wats around the corner..i bet even @Tony Mahoney is stacked out..

With you on that one, off to Field Day festival in Shoreditch Saturday, dreading the hipsters, gonna be thousands of them. Between 180 - 210 a day at moment. Southern England.