So anyone had any new deliveries of plaster yet?????

Members online

this thread is annoying me why have you so called business men not got any plaster?
why pay over the odds for the material that we require. it all goes back to day 1 of the lockdown. put your thinking caps on and then pm me for the answer.

Malc your talking utter bollox!

How do I F*****g pm???????

People have PM me 1st then I've replied!!!

you, as the rest of the country was told by Boris that construction of hospitals was going ahead with out any need for lockdown.
some business men then told their builders merchants that they would need a delivery of multi every week for the work that they were carrying out on a hospital. who then ordered the material.

you, as the rest of the country was told by Boris that construction of hospitals was going ahead with out any need for lockdown.
some business men then told their builders merchants that they would need a delivery of multi every week for the work that they were carrying out on a hospital.

Well firstly I wouldnt of done that and secondly what a load of bollox!

Duck me he’s right , that’s exactly what my mrs said tonight malc
I been thinking how come there is such a massive shortage and we concluded there must of been some massive orders put in right at the start of lockdown because if you think about it all us have been off work so where are the massive orders for that where made then

some business men then told their builders merchants that they would need a delivery of multi every week for the work that they were carrying out on a hospital. who then ordered the material.
Well I bought enough to last at the start of lockdown. I bought all I had space for. Did you do what you suggested?

Are you serious????????

This is waaaaaaaay worse than you realise!

Yep my source saying September but to be honest I'd be surprised to see it on the shelf until the new year...there were shortages even before lockdown. Do you not do external work?

My Ccf told me straight today I can’t buy or order any skim until mid July to August, tomorrow I’m cancelling all internal works until August
Just can’t be doing with the stress , I do in and out atm I have 50/50 lined up for the next six weeks but everyday I’m on the phone to customers re arranging so the internal is going

Fact it will be no earlier than September mate...I think it's unlikely we will see it on the shelves this year.