Small Job

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Nothing worse, had a client tell me that 'it's a weeks work' I immediately thought how the feck do you know!
It's like they already know how much it should be. Try and swerve them tbh, my price actually goes up when I hear it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or when you're pricing a job and they say I have an other plasterer calling. I all ways think to myself ok your a Nob. Still not doing it for less

"Ooh while you got that bit of cement there , you could'nt just????"
Only nice clients get little extras , piss takers or penny pinching only receive fines attached to the price knowing there game.
I generally sniff these folk out and the masters at it constantly change tradesman to avoid getting caught out on the next job to be done, so it's all a game that only experience will keep you safe. Fkin cants:birras:

Ive even had builders say that! I'm like how u work that out wen it takes 2-3 hours for skim to go off then uve got prep work to go with it..

Reactions: Pug
I had a contracts manager once in the office say to me "it'll only take a few minutes to patch, it's only a c**t full, but what I've heard about your missus that's a bucketful" in front of secretary, boss and his wife, I promptly went for him and he run off! He got sacked the next week!

Sent from my Nokia 3210

I had a contracts manager once in the office say to me "it'll only take a few minutes to patch, it's only a c**t full, but what I've heard about your missus that's a bucketful" in front of secretary, boss and his wife, I promptly went for him and he run off! He got sacked the next week!

Sent from my Nokia 3210
So was he right? ;)

I was doing a job recently, plenty of running about fcuking about grabbing stuff that he needed. Weighed in at 11.30 and perped for 20mins then had to pop out again with him. He had the cheek to ask was my hourly rate started yet lol. Think he was wanting to pay me half a day!

Wouldn't mind, I was single,just way he said it.

Sent from my Nokia 3210
To be fair he must of heard me say that joke I've said it a few times and it's never been taken the wrong way but I'm not say in a office :) one of the benefits of working for yourself you can tell anyone to get to f**k :)

He was a complete , just the icing on the cake, and two females were present so it kind of grated me, the gaffer sacked him for telling constant lies,I'm thick skinned, but I do work for myself now!

Sent from my Nokia 3210

I was doing a job recently, plenty of running about fcuking about grabbing stuff that he needed. Weighed in at 11.30 and perped for 20mins then had to pop out again with him. He had the cheek to ask was my hourly rate started yet lol. Think he was wanting to pay me half a day!
Wasn't a damp proofing job was it hail hail lol...only messing uve had a gud rant about damp proofing on ur other thread

He was a complete , just the icing on the cake, and two females were present so it kind of grated me, the gaffer sacked him for telling constant lies,I'm thick skinned, but I do work for myself now!

Sent from my Nokia 3210
I cnt believe he got sacked for saying it! I wud of rolled around on floor laughing if sum1 Said it to me

I used to love that in Ireland, I used to drive here and there, all the time in the world, going to the pub for an hour breakfast, then grafting like f**k rest of day to catch up!

Sent from my Nokia 3210

No, he was a knob in general, he didn't get sacked for that, a he pissed in a tenants front porch, b he Wolf whistled to a girl outside a job, 3 company vans and all of us in liveried clothing, c he nearly killed a cyclist driving on his phone, d he said he was in the SAS, never was, e he called a tenant a dick, I could go on, he was only there 3 months!

Sent from my Nokia 3210

No, he was a knob in general, he didn't get sacked for that, a he pissed in a tenants front porch, b he Wolf whistled to a girl outside a job, 3 company vans and all of us in liveried clothing, c he nearly killed a cyclist driving on his phone, d he said he was in the SAS, never was, e he called a tenant a dick, I could go on, he was only there 3 months!

Sent from my Nokia 3210
Wasn't called tonymahoney was he? Where's that fella vanished anyhow..must of been a wind up..name still cracks me up wish I was called tony mahoney

Ripping out stud wall wardrobes, damproofing, hacking off old sand and cement. Had a f**k**g gutful of that shite this week, f**k those jobs and f**k those ungrateful c**t clients for letting me sweat blood giving them great plastering and then banging on about the dust. f**k the only take you an hour brigade, let them s**t and spread that on it. c**ts the lot of them. Roll on next week, boardskimming, can't f**k**g wait.c**ts

Ripping out stud wall wardrobes, damproofing, hacking off old sand and cement. Had a f**k**g gutful of that shite this week, f**k those jobs and f**k those ungrateful c**t clients for letting me sweat blood giving them great plastering and then banging on about the dust. f**k the only take you an hour brigade, let them s**t and spread that on it. c**ts the lot of them. Roll on next week, boardskimming, can't f**k**g wait.c**ts
You deserve a few pints after a week like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.