Small job

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasterCraftDundee

I'm looking for a bit of advice from some of you guys who do marble plastering.

I have a friend who stumbled across marble plastering on the internet, he's having a small bar area fitted in his games room and asked if the bar could be done in marble plaster, similar to a picture in a previous post.

Its quite a small bar area, perhaps just a 2 or 3 square meters. I'm not sure if it's worth doing a course for such a small job, especially when there doesn't seem much demand for it in my area.

Also he was asking me a rough cost for the job, i'm not asking for rates but just a rough cost of material for a job this size, can anyone give me an idea either on here or a private mail.

Any advice would be great, cheers guys

Yeah i've had a look, but didn't want to say I watched a few youtube videos. I've seen what happens to other people that have said that and its not pretty! :boxeador:

Tell your mate to search around for venetian platerers In Scotland. I know we're taught at least 3 and there is a lad who learnt down at GT in essex but buys all his micro cement from me. His number is 07471804049 and he's called Scott. Really nice bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.