Small job pricing

I had one last week 3 big patches back to bare brick and a bullnose corner with the top coat missing in patches q
s**t!! Forgot about the trotters.
When I first met me missus 11 years ago she had a pair of those lonsdale slip on trainers with a grey stripe I had to f**k**g tell her I thought it was a wind up I took her to JD sports the following week

No my friend i CHARGE for 5 half days and work for one day.
You have just stated you break a one day job into two days.
VERY SMART!
Why? I'm semi retired.1st day is make sure everything is sheeted up,walls a quick scrape of any grout etc then skim ceiling,day 2 il skim the walls.i ain't doing that in a day.sheeting up for me is 2 hours,always say to me its like your creating the perfect murder scene with leaving no evidence.its how I've always done it and why all my work is recommended etc so there's no getting other quotes from them

I had one last week 3 big patches back to bare brick and a bullnose corner with the top coat missing in patches q

When I first met me missus 11 years ago she had a pair of those lonsdale slip on trainers with a grey stripe I had to f**k**g tell her I thought it was a wind up I took her to JD sports the following week
I've earned some money in my slazengers I'm sure they are lucky

Why? I'm semi retired.1st day is make sure everything is sheeted up,walls a quick scrape of any grout etc then skim ceiling,day 2 il skim the walls.i ain't doing that in a day.sheeting up for me is 2 hours,always say to me its like your creating the perfect murder scene with leaving no evidence.its how I've always done it and why all my work is recommended etc so there's no getting other quotes from them
After you insert a comma hit space button.

T.R.A.M.P........... just saying!
Waiting to earn some money to get a new work outfit
20200705_213051.jpg

2 hours to sheet up a bathroom reskim haha brilliant

I always love the "there's no half days in this game" shite. I assume none of you have repeat customers, as imagine charging £300 to skim 2 ceilings. Then they ask for a quote a month later for the last bedroom ceiling, yeah no worries it's £300. Sorry, what?!

£300 mats...what do you charge for the labour?

So today’s job- repair some old light holes in ceiling, reskim whole lid, customer WANTED flooring protection as well as sheets so that was added to quote. Find out he quibbled my price with the decorator who was working upstairs saying he thought it was steep...... he was paying for what he asked for!!! Wouldn’t mind but he certainly wasn’t short. End of the day comes and he was too busy to come back with my dough..... got to go back now!! Think some people have control issues

So today’s job- repair some old light holes in ceiling, reskim whole lid, customer WANTED flooring protection as well as sheets so that was added to quote. Find out he quibbled my price with the decorator who was working upstairs saying he thought it was steep...... he was paying for what he asked for!!! Wouldn’t mind but he certainly wasn’t short. End of the day comes and he was too busy to come back with my dough..... got to go back now!! Think some people have control issues
He wants a glasweigon kiss

Should of told him your asking a painter and decorator about the price of a plastering job he wouldn't know what to price accordingly,and if you dont pay me what you owe I'm taking your ceiling down you w**k*r

Should of told him your asking a painter and decorator about the price of a plastering job he wouldn't know what to price accordingly,and if you dont pay me what you owe I'm taking your ceiling down you w**k*r
The decorator is a mate who in true form cane down and told me straight away. It’s plain to see why some people have money

All this talk of how much to charge for jobs small and big is stupid. As self employed workers we work in a free market . you are are free the charge as much as you like and the customer is free to except it or not . :sisi: