Slimming

Week down of healthy eating and exercise. Feel loads better though weekends here now. Pics tonight with eldest to watch venom. So mac d.s and f**k of tub of popcorn. But ye allowed one day of. Determined to get back in shape
You can only lose weight by being strict and then having a day off here and there otherwise you hate it.

You can only lose weight by being strict and then having a day off here and there otherwise you hate it.
Defo . Don't want it to control me life. I.ve never met a interesting gym freak.
As for these slimming world gigs .f**k that . It takes over their life.

Hard in this game I used to be able to skim 6 days a week n gym 4.

Gave up half way through a wank the other night was knackered. That’s how f**k*d I am now
And it waste 4th want of day .he getting old . Stick to two morning and night.
Felt bloated and put of breath so that prompted me as well

And it waste 4th want of day .he getting old . Stick to two morning and night.
Felt bloated and put of breath so that prompted me as well

Get some protein powder have a shake n banana in morning go work after 1st gauge chicken sandwich .

If need snacks have nuts

Good dinner about 6 no later

Don’t eat anything else till morning if absolutely starving have cottage cheese on small slice wholemeal bread before bed slow release protein

Get some protein powder have a shake n banana in morning go work after 1st gauge chicken sandwich .

If need snacks have nuts

Good dinner about 6 no later

Don’t eat anything else till morning if absolutely starving have cottage cheese on small slice wholemeal bread before bed slow release protein
Was gyming few years back big time and could I f**k drop weight . Guy at gym did i diet where I ate every for hours . Weight fell of me so doing that again . And you had a day of

Was gyming few years back big time and could I f**k drop weight . Guy at gym did i diet where I ate every for hours . Weight fell of me so doing that again . And you had a day of

Correct... as you discovered, the gym does fcuk all for your weight. Zip. Nada. Nothing. You'll burn a few extra calories is all.

Proper food and plenty of it. It's not essential to cut anything out but the more good choices you make, the better it'll be.

Cheat meal or day is important as otherwise your body relaxes if ur super strict where a cheat meal shocks system n actually benefits weight loss

Lad eats f**k all .all day. And he.s putting weight on. I said its cause ye getting home and bingeing on shite . How the f**k he goes all day with out eating is beyond me

And although it might sound obvious, having a cheat day 7 days a week isn’t going to work. I’ve tried and tried

Lad eats f**k all .all day. And he.s putting weight on. I said its cause ye getting home and bingeing on shite . How the f**k he goes all day with out eating is beyond me

Remember there’s 3 did bod types. I store fat as hard to get ripped very hard but naturally broad and pack muscle on very easy

Me pals opposite but naturally shredded

The meathod behind it was it tells your body food is coming so it dont store the shite.

A bit of 'shite' is good for you. There's nothing wrong with fats and sugars and things.... if you're living on broccoli and chicken then you're missing out on some things that you're supposed to have. What you're actually doing with a 'cheat' meal is creating a balanced diet.

A bit of 'shite' is good for you. There's nothing wrong with fats and sugars and things.... if you're living on broccoli and chicken then you're missing out on some things that you're supposed to have. What you're actually doing with a 'cheat' meal is creating a balanced diet.

Wrong. Cheat meal is to shock system

Example. If you eat super clean everyday your body thinks well f**k me side ways we don’t have to do anything johns doing it all for us we can relax.

Cheat meal. Ur body shits itself and gets to work burning off unwanted shite etc.

Wrong. Cheat meal is to shock system

It's the same thing. You're putting stuff in for your body to work with. If all this was an exact science, then there wouldn't be a hundred youtube channels about it and a million books.

And never a charlatan would get rich a couple of times a year selling the latest snake oil.

It's the same thing. You're putting stuff in for your body to work with. If all this was an exact science, then there wouldn't be a hundred youtube channels about it and a million books.

And never a charlatan would get rich a couple of times a year selling the latest snake oil.

It is an exact science you buffoon . You can calculate to the f**k**g calories how much needed on a deficit to lose weight.

How many body building competitions have you trained for followed strict diet then bottled it when you seen what you look like in blue budgie smugglers ?

It is an exact science you buffoon . You can calculate to the f**k**g calories how much needed on a deficit to lose weight.

How many body building competitions have you trained for followed strict diet then bottled it when you seen what you look like in blue budgie smugglers ?

Listen, burger face.

While it's true that ultimately, less calories means less fat, there's plenty more than that to consider. You started down that road yourself only a post or two ago with eating at certain times (which is horse s**t.... next, you'll be saying no carbs after 7)

I honestly don't know about all this intermittent fasting and all that - but I do know that proper food five times a day did me a world of good. There is apparently, more to it if you really want to get picky and that's when it really comes down to people's unique bodies.

Listen, burger face.

While it's true that ultimately, less calories means less fat, there's plenty more than that to consider. You started down that road yourself only a post or two ago with eating at certain times (which is horse s**t.... next, you'll be saying no carbs after 7)

I honestly don't know about all this intermittent fasting and all that - but I do know that proper food five times a day did me a world of good. There is apparently, more to it if you really want to get picky and that's when it really comes down to people's unique bodies.

No you listen lesbian wrestling face

If you want to educate yourself on diet go to the nearest gym. Find the person who’s in best shape and ask them.

And yes eating after 6 isnt good. Your body slows down at night. If anything you need a slow protein like cottage cheese.

No you listen lesbian wrestling face

If you want to educate yourself on diet go to the nearest gym. Find the person who’s in best shape and ask them.

And yes eating after 6 isnt good. Your body slows down at night. If anything you need a slow protein like cottage cheese.
Fittest person in gym will be most boring person you will meet in your life

How do you think all these ufc fighters n boxers get to the exact weight on weigh in day? 155lbs on button etc. Then re-hydrate and put 20lbs on overnight.

It’s all calculated in calories , eating times etc. It IS An exact science moron

That's exactly what I did, Cheeseburger Chin.

Except... it's not necessarily true that the person who's looking the best/biggest has the answers that you're looking for. For a start, it's likely to be full of Broscience and for another thing, it's likely to be specific.

Last time I looked, this fella was the current Youtube star, filling the void left by Mike Chang.

He advocates intermittent fasting to look like him - except he was a huge fat b*****d before. If most people followed what he did/does then they'd look like they just finished at Belsen.

The people I got my info off were properly qualified sports/personal trainers.

Never said big. I said best.

Mate people cash in on looking good that’s all.

It’s been over complicated and they make all them boogy bounce classes and s**t to make money

The science part is extemley simple. In a nut shell eat less exercise more. Tadaaaaa losing weight

Never said big. I said best.

Mate people cash in on looking good that’s all.

It’s been over complicated and they make all them boogy bounce classes and s**t to make money

The science part is extemley simple. In a nut shell eat less exercise more. Tadaaaaa losing weight

Wrong.

Eat better, not less. Exercise more. And you spell extremely with one 'e', you illiterate f£$%^&g F£$%^r

Agreed though that Shaun T is a charlatan.

Didn’t know I needed to state the obvious of eating healthy to lose weight

Right that’s that then John came for help how’s hes suicidal

I.ll go with eat right stuff at right time

Avoid packets of any kind and get plenty to eat... fruit, nuts, all that.

And don't worry about causing trouble. I'll drag Lurpak's mangled corpse through the streets of TPF before this night is out if he doesn't pipe down.