Slimming

Members online

Didn’t know I needed to state the obvious of eating healthy to lose weight

Right that’s that then John came for help how’s hes suicidal

If you didn't mean eat less then why did you say it, you fcukign dimwit?

Avoid packets of any kind and get plenty to eat... fruit, nuts, all that.

And don't worry about causing trouble. I'll drag Lurpak's mangled corpse through the streets of TPF before this night is out if he doesn't pipe down.
Don't be kicking off on here tonight whole I.m in cinema . Be a waste of good popcorn haha

Well I learnt the other week watching a thing about ufc fighters cutting weight for fights etc that you can’t lose weight an make muscle at the same time. I thought if you hit the gym hard you’d lose weight bla bla bla. But the guy who was talking about it is ufc george lockhart an the detail he goes into what you should be eating by doing different workouts is crazy. Most people lose weight the wrong way an lose muscle an end up frale.

Didn’t know I needed to state the obvious of eating healthy to lose weight

Right that’s that then John came for help how’s hes suicidal
Actually didn't come for help but now feel sad cause you two have fell out and want to go to shed with some cling film and pack of mars bars

Well I learnt the other week watching a thing about ufc fighters cutting weight for fights etc that you can’t lose weight an make muscle at the same time. I thought if you hit the gym hard you’d lose weight bla bla bla. But the guy who was talking about it is ufc george lockhart an the detail he goes into what you should be eating by doing different workouts is crazy. Most people lose weight the wrong way an lose muscle an end up frale.

Exactly. That sided complex.
How to lose fat but maintain muscle. It’s impossible. But it’s possible to get a good balance and lose minimal muscle while losing weight

Muscle weighs more than fat

loose fat make muscle which is heavier then fat .

Week down of healthy eating and exercise. Feel loads better though weekends here now. Pics tonight with eldest to watch venom. So mac d.s and f**k of tub of popcorn. But ye allowed one day of. Determined to get back in shape

Lesbian!

loose fat make muscle which is heavier then fat .

No... it's to do with needing excess calories to put on muscle and needing a deficit to lose fat.

Themuscle being heavier than fat thing is true bu tit's what wimmin and people like Lurpak say when they've been on a diet for a month and not lost an ounce.

My deg eats very well. That's how she's 18 and going strong. Best behaved deg in Donegal.

This is my transformation so I think my advice carries some weight. Pun intended

Attachments

• 98C09E74-5D24-4D11-AF8A-C174A983C627.jpeg
    98C09E74-5D24-4D11-AF8A-C174A983C627.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 224
Avoid packets of any kind and get plenty to eat... fruit, nuts, all that.

And don't worry about causing trouble. I'll drag Lurpak's mangled corpse through the streets of TPF before this night is out if he doesn't pipe down.

I’ll make your own dog turn on you while I sit and enjoy the show eating burgers

Exactly. That sided complex.
How to lose fat but maintain muscle. It’s impossible. But it’s possible to get a good balance and lose minimal muscle while losing weight

Muscle weighs more than fat
So a stone of muscle weighs more than a stone of fat?

So a stone of muscle weighs more than a stone of fat?

You want to play smartarses, do you?

Try this....

If I have a boat in a little pond and a I have a concrete block in the boat....

If I throw the block into the pond, does the water level go up or down?

A little boy kicks a football ball. It goes 10 feet and comes back to him. How is this possible?

Because he's a space boy and is playing football on a world with a radius of 48.5104 cm. The ball goes all the way around the planet and hits him on the back of the head.

Or he kicked it past Lurpak who is so fat that he has his own gravity for the same effect.