skimspeed

wil

has any one used the skimspeed rules, I bought the ox skimspeed with plastic blade thinking did both skim and render but I since realised otherwise, is there much difference in the blades???? and are the rules good for k rend too

has any one used the skimspeed rules, I bought the ox skimspeed with plastic blade thinking did both skim and render but I since realised otherwise, is there much difference in the blades???? and are the rules good for k rend too

Oh yes.. They are popular on here

thinkinh of getting a speedskim. Not sure wether it is good or not. Speedskim or nela trowel. what to get. Not sure

Yes it might be the only thing to cure my curiosity. Nela or mtown or plazi there is loads of them

Don't bother use a proper rule speed skims only good on lightweight work. Skim or externally on thin coat render systems. Better using a serrated H-section and spat

They are call speedskim for a reason :)

i gave mine to renderers to use sometime last year on a huge house in the lake district.....krend.
c**ts left it out in the baking sun.
warped to fuuckery.
the same week my brother left his new spats on the dash in the van.
again warped to fuckery....
i lost interest in all that shite that week.

i gave mine to renderers to use sometime last year on a huge house in the lake district.....krend.
c**ts left it out in the baking sun.
warped to fuuckery.
the same week my brother left his new spats on the dash in the van.
again warped to fuckery....
i lost interest in all that shite that week.

The reason why the early ones warped was because the blade and the handle expand and contract at different rates :)

The changeable blade gave the customer what they wanted and solved a huge problem

The reason why the early ones warped was because the blade and the handle expand and contract at different rates :)

The changeable blade gave the customer what they wanted and solved a huge problem

lol it was the heat mate

Don't bother use a proper rule speed skims only good on lightweight work. Skim or externally on thin coat render systems. Better using a serrated H-section and spat
I agree not that good for sand & cement work although it does state they are oh well, I know lol

Yes... but it should expand and contract back... seen it happen to a plastic trowel on a dash but that was proper stuffed after

they are s**t.

Attachments

• 20180603_210429.jpg
    20180603_210429.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 392