Sitework ? Stuff that !

Vincey

Private Member
Let's be honest why would I want to do site work when i have the bliss of domesticated plastering to look forward too each day ?

WP_20160509_14_38_04_Pro.jpg
WP_20160509_14_38_14_Pro.jpg

loads of room round that furniture for you to worlk ;)
Was thinking thistle spray finish with k4 ... Put ceiling and all walls on in one go with 5 extratime in the mix :frenetico:
Good job I got my stilts and speed skim on a pole :hola:

Ahh bliss , nice hot day :asadito:

Quality jobs with plasterman @Lodan stick with me brother

Think I'll pop down bookie's now and cash in my ticket to cheer me up
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_PAY-Mandy-Clarke.jpg

Win some,lose some

All the same these domestics they spend hours sheeting furniture insted of minutes taking it out the room.

All the same these domestics they spend hours sheeting furniture insted of minutes taking it out the room.
48mm heavy thermaline plus boards as well brother :birra:

I daren't post up the picture of the other room up , flynnyman would shread me up :hueco:

:endesacuerdo:

Last edited by a moderator:
That will buy you a nice holiday and a machine or can pay towards retraining as a plumber maybe [emoji12]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Mate honestly after this is done Wednesday I'm having a few weeks off like you

I CANT TAKE ANYMOREeeeeeeerree

:frio:

Sod it here's the dining room..couldn't use Speedskim because I couldn't get it to the frigging room
View attachment 11648

Got an ache all down my left hand side from troweling the wall off sideways on like a hip twister flattening
I had one of them week before last, I just couldn't be bothered with it, it turned out crap to be honest

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I love the ole " yeah, just shift it to the other side of the room when you've done that part of the ceiling" and "oh, we know you asked us to move the bed, but we couldn't". First job I do right in front of them is pick the bed/mattress up and carry it into another room.

You get some lazy bastids who dont bother moving furniture out. I did an artex ceiling once while pushing a leather 3 and 2 seater around. Nothing could be done in that case, but turned a difficult job into an epic.

Posted for a laugh but funny thing is on this job I have done every room in the house over 5 years a room or 2 a year and he cleared all the rooms out so was looking forward to going back tbh but with these two rooms they obviously just thought sod it ,I asked him yesterday to clear out and today a couple of tables were gone but the rest still as, in the end I just thought crack on and get out Wednesday,
Reality is on domestic sometimes it just doesn't get sorted.
Does do your nut in though.

Reactions: gps
I'm pulling off our site job on Thursday to do a domestic for a few days I'm dreading it..
I couldn't stop thinking about that full empty house job I tagged you in down South, was thinking I might apply for the job myself and take @Lodan , camp out in the van on the job , :lol:

Sites are unorganised aswell though, but on a site you don't have to worry about every little spec of dirt.