Site monkeys/Skimmers vs "proper plasterers"

Members online

Everyone's nails on a Internet forum and can't take some one giving it back haha

Site lads are alot faster than the lads who call themselves proper plasterers is my poiny

Thats a great strategy do 170 and have the next day off you will go far
I've seen worse strategy be put in play by lads.

I earnt £500 that day, £400 after tax, had the next day off so it became £200 a day after tax. Boss wasn't happy, but was OK for me to come back in funny enough

Thing is if your smart with domestics you'll take your 170m split it over 4 or 5 days and still earn a very good wedge without being so f**k*d you need a day off and filling your calander easier

Thing is if your smart with domestics you'll take your 170m split it over 4 or 5 days and still earn a very good wedge without being so f**k*d you need a day off and filling your calander easier

Earn more on dome

Earn more by doing far less on domestic imo. Doesn’t suit everyone tho as all the sheeting up keeping tidy Etc but i much prefer it.

Everyone's nails on a Internet forum and can't take some one giving it back haha

Site lads are alot faster than the lads who call themselves proper plasterers is my poiny

I do kind of agree about the “proper spread” thing, I’ve said it a few times. While I respect a “proper spread” for his skillset, if they’re 60 n got f**k all I see that as a failure.

Ful me if your doing 3 story town houses there's not an earthly of doing that on a unit or school it's not possible unless your a daft c**t doing 4 gauges a day .ha ha

How do you know your earning more on site ? Best thing I did was go private. Should of done it years ago . Take my time and leave a nice job . Always local . And 20% better off . But then site monkeys wouldn’t get entertained in someone’s house .