Sisters Plasterering

Members online

Don’t know whether to laugh or pretend like everyone else! Still, not half as sexy as Jess and she can rap too:bananas:

Last edited:
“The satisfaction at the end of it when there’s a lovely smooth finish, there’s nothing as good as that”

Try not wanking for 3 weeks then tapping your b*ll***s until you blow your load hands free

Women plastering, whatever next. I've certainly never heard of one that has even half a clue.
Hey come on Andy. At least they had the bollox to get up and do it. There's loads of men????? who wouldnt do it cause they might get their hands dirty or it's just too much for them.

Hey come on Andy. At least they had the bollox to get up and do it. There's loads of men????? who wouldnt do it cause they might get their hands dirty or it's just too much for them.

You haven't been here long enough to know about coursers yet, have you?

You haven't been here long enough to know about coursers yet, have you?
No thats true and being as my apprenticeship was 4 years as was all other trades back then. I fail to see how anybody can learn a 'trade'/'skill' on a 6 weeker. But then most of those are to make the course teacher lots of dosh. But I would never knock anybody for getting up of their arse and trying something............if they succeed then thats only a credit to them.

No thats true and being as my apprenticeship was 4 years as was all other trades back then. I fail to see how anybody can learn a 'trade'/'skill' on a 6 weeker. But then most of those are to make the course teacher lots of dosh. But I would never knock anybody for getting up of their arse and trying something............if they succeed then thats only a credit to them.

4 years to learn to make sarnies is pretty quick....learn to make sushi, you gotta spend 4 years washing rice.

It's all very well saying good try, but they're a really good example of people being delusional by the end of these courses, setting up a business on the back of it. Fcuk me, I can board and skim but I don't dare call myself a plasterer - handyman, maybe.

4 years to learn to make sarnies is pretty quick....learn to make sushi, you gotta spend 4 years washing rice.

It's all very well saying good try, but they're a really good example of people being delusional by the end of these courses, setting up a business on the back of it. Fcuk me, I can board and skim but I don't dare call myself a plasterer - handyman, maybe.
Agreed but dont you think they used the news report to get some work?

Agreed but dont you think they used the news report to get some work?

Perhaps, but it's really not a good advert and it doesn't advertise them....I googled and it doesn't link to a business.

The courses might be enough to say, start with a plasterer but ffs, 2 coursers setting up is going to go horribly wrong, horribly fast....the fist challenge that they come across, it will all fall apart at the seams......

Ohh look, Doris...that's not studwork to board to. Now what do we do?

f**k*d if I know, Ethel. Dab it?

'How do yo do that, Doris?

Dunno, Ethel. Let's just make it up as we go along?

That'll be nice, Doris. Shall we have a Danish before we start?

Perhaps, but it's really not a good advert and it doesn't advertise them....I googled and it doesn't link to a business.

The courses might be enough to say, start with a plasterer but ffs, 2 coursers setting up is going to go horribly wrong, horribly fast....the fist challenge that they come across, it will all fall apart at the seams......

Ohh look, Doris...that's not studwork to board to. Now what do we do?

f**k*d if I know, Ethel. Dab it?

'How do yo do that, Doris?

Dunno, Ethel. Let's just make it up as we go along?

That'll be nice, Doris. Shall we have a Danish before we start?
Dunno perhaps they got a couple of jobs....who knows but you highlighted why apprenticeships were 4 years and should never be any less.

Dunno perhaps they got a couple of jobs....who knows but you highlighted why apprenticeships were 4 years and should never be any less.

There's doing a little bit of skimming and there's being a plasterer.

Now, I'm aware that @JessThePlasterer calls me a decorator and there's plenty others who might harrumph about not being trained, I know my limitations, though, and that's the rub....I'm certainly not going to set up a full on plastering firm any time soon because the time would come where I'd get laughed off site, as these ladies will learn. Soon. Very, very soon.

Yeah yeah yeah....... let’s not regress into making wanky tea comments! I think far too much of you fellas than that!

Anyone who thinks they can start a business after a few weeks course it going to run into trouble sooner or later.

I wonder if they tried to find someone to take them on first.

Best of luck to them anyway.

I’m bored of the women in trade thing. f**k**g yawn. I can’t get away from the f**k**g topic!!

Yeah yeah yeah....... let’s not regress into making wanky tea comments! I think far too much of you fellas than that!

Anyone who thinks they can start a business after a few weeks course it going to run into trouble sooner or later.

I wonder if they tried to find someone to take them on first.

Best of luck to them anyway.

I’m bored of the women in trade thing. f**k**g yawn. I can’t get away from the f**k**g topic!!

To be fayuh....nobodoy here has knocked them for being wimmin.

There's doing a little bit of skimming and there's being a plasterer.

Now, I'm aware that @JessThePlasterer calls me a decorator and there's plenty others who might harrumph about not being trained, I know my limitations, though, and that's the rub....I'm certainly not going to set up a full on plastering firm any time soon because the time would come where I'd get laughed off site, as these ladies will learn. Soon. Very, very soon.
I never called you a decorator!! I wouldn’t have been so polite!