SIG..sort it out!

Members online

Daz76

Had the pleasureof havin to use materials supplied by SIG from their liverpool and manchester branches. Boards dont cut at all and are bent coming off the pallet honestly believe they are seconds! And as for the board finish its complete and utter SH*T. You d get a better finish spreading mud. Problem with BG or just the merchants not looking after their stock? All i know is it s us that hav to try and make a good job out of a pile of turd!!!

Had the pleasureof havin to use materials supplied by SIG from their liverpool and manchester branches. Boards dont cut at all and are bent coming off the pallet honestly believe they are seconds! And as for the board finish its complete and utter SH*T. You d get a better finish spreading mud. Problem with BG or just the merchants not looking after their stock? All i know is it s us that hav to try and make a good job out of a pile of turd!!!

Dont tell us tell them should have sent them back if that bad

I had the same from tp recently, BG soundboard, was like cutting wet chalk, mouldy. Sig is crap anyway, they closed Luton branch nearest now Bedford or London ffs

Our account is with Jewsons and the manager knows that anything that comes out to us substandard will be going back. He even knows to never ever send us any pallets of board out with that pink crap in the middle.
It's amazing what can to done when they know that you won't stand for crap.

What kind of sig unit have they got up your way , is it a newer modern warehouse or a small yard type place ?

About the only thing worse then sig delivering materials , is going there to collect them yourself.
Wait till you have the pleasure of being ignored while sitting outside sig for about 7 hrs in the morning waiting to pick some gear up from them.:mad:

Dont tell us tell them should have sent them back if that bad
Materials are supplied by main contrator on the job we had to use the gear on and they didnt care about the quality of the stuff we used just how the work looked after. As you can guess myself and the other lads on the site told them it was like polishing a turd...sh*t will still be sh*t

About the only thing worse then sig delivering materials , is going there to collect them yourself.
Wait till you have the pleasure of being ignored while sitting outside sig for about 7 hrs in the morning waiting to pick some gear up from them.:mad:
The main problem with sig is that the like s of barrets and other big outfits hav got a deal with them so uv got to use them for ur gear which means they dont care about the tradesman using their stuff