Shortages

fk me 8 quid for a 25kg bag of multi that will finish a 10sq metre area what's the world coming to?

it's 8 quid not 80 fkin quid fk me how cheap do you want it ye whining fkers?
Point being going up every quater not every january like years gobe by.

Multiply that % on every product along a build and quite quickley kitchens,bathrooms,extensions etc become unafordable

Unless @Casper cuts them?
short beads.JPG

Point being going up every quater not every january like years gobe by.

Multiply that % on every product along a build and quite quickley kitchens,bathrooms,extensions etc become unafordable
My mate who is a builder reckons the is an additional 30k in materials on a two storey extension he quoted this time last year and I can quite believe it. The average joe will
just stop getting things done if it carries on
at this rate

My mate who is a builder reckons the is an additional 30k in materials on a two storey extension he quoted this time last year and I can quite believe it. The average joe will
at this rate
No they won't as its still cheaper to build.on then buy bigger then what you have

No they won't as its still cheaper to build.on then buy bigger then what you have
If you don’t have the money or can’t borrow it you can’t tho extending your home now won’t put the value which it costs to even do it on your house if you have to pay someone to do it

at this rate
I finished a bathroom last week . I usually supply plumbing fittings, tile adhesive, grout, plaster etc in with my price and it has more than doubled for basically same gear since six months ago.

I finished a bathroom last week . I usually supply plumbing fittings, tile adhesive, grout, plaster etc in with my price and it has more than doubled for basically same gear since six months ago.
Must of been a big bathroom

Small percentage wise but not over double !
usually about three hundred quid for gear (no skip) this was was nearly £700. i used to pay about a quid for a service valve now nearly three quid. silicon has nearly tripled also. Thats just small stuff.

Copper has near doubled in price in 12 months but the rest of that comment I'd take with a pinch of salt.
We’re paying near double for Timber at the mo 18 months ago we were paying £1.25 for 4/2 now it’s near £2.40 a meter things have gone up a fair bit not everything but a lot of stuff has and the quality is of gear is s**t

We’re paying near double for Timber at the mo 18 months ago we were paying £1.25 for 4/2 now it’s near £2.40 a meter things have gone up a fair bit not everything but a lot of stuff has and the quality is of gear is s**t
Apparently the wholesale price of timber has come down considerably, as expected it's just not being passed on.