Well, to start with Rigsby or owls , to my knowledge, never gave prices on materials let alone labour etc on an open forum!

I think it’s pretty common knowledge that most monocouche bagged renders are around the £10/£12 per bag mark. I don’t really see your point.

Second: Rigsby not Owls will leave a s**t job only because they don’t have a spec or someone next to them all day to tell them what to do and how to do it! Ther names are the spec and guarantee

Who leaves shitty jobs because they don’t have a spec ???? Where was this mentioned. Their name is their spec??? What the f**k are you on about?

Third: if you started something on an open forum , down to the smallest detail, you should finish it, because is an open forum and many customers are picking on it, like it or not!

started what? I simply told the OP to not pay for shite work and to hold extra money back to cover his costs. And have him 2 options to help rectify the problem. Remove or Re-coat

4th: every job is a different, so are the customers, but your quality shouldn’t be affected by it or cut corners for the sake of the difference.

So where did I say anything about quality being dropped.... I didn’t. Where did I say we’d cut corners...... I didn’t. I simply said that if the customer wasn’t bothered about chasing the manufacturer for a spec it allowed a little movement on how we could get to the finished job. Such as what materials were used and how.

So, ill ask again, you moron, put you labour price next to the materials you gave to the customer on here and the rest that will go through it or shut the f**k up and f**k off!

My labour prices are nothing to do with anyone on this forum, it’s not rocket science lad to work out what a bag of Render costs. It’s plastered all over Rendit’s, Amoroc and P1SS site

I simply told the customer what to knock off to help him recover some money.

Stupid boy

DICKHEAD!

Unfortunately you’ve been the victim of a skimmer who heard he could make better money rendering and thought by watching a few videos could make the switch with relative ease.

Just for your information. 1 of my lads has never attempted to plaster or skim, he can bearly tie his own boots but would put that to shame.

Don’t pay the idiot that did it.

Deduct the cost of materials from the builders bill approx £10 per square metre

Also deduct the cost of removing that from the builders bill £5 per square metre

And ring someone who knows what they are doing, someone whose work you can go and see and who has a good reputation.

Your house is probably worth 10% less than what it should be with $hite rendering
Unfortunately wife paid em , they even left a hole where a scaffold pole was .
Gonna cost 1000s just for the scaffolding let alone all new cement boards.

495885A9-6174-42AE-9FE3-81A0776935B4.png

@vrf12

Look mate, I have no issue with you.

I don’t know you, you don’t know me. I’m not interested in getting in silly little arguemnets with you on a forum that I only pop on 1 or 2 times a week out of boredom.

I know you know your stuff I’ve read your posts.

I wish you a happy new year and bid you good night.

All the best.

@vrf12

Look mate, I have no issue with you.

I don’t know you, you don’t know me. I’m not interested in getting in silly little arguemnets with you on a forum that I only pop on 1 or 2 times a week out of boredom.

I know you know your stuff I’ve read your posts.

I wish you a happy new year and bid you good night.

All the best.
Wait wait, not so quick ! I can’t be bothered typing on my f**k**g phone for a moron like you, so read back all of it again...... and again.....and again and when you are ready to have open and honest conversation then you can post on this matter again! Until then you can f**k off! Oh, and not before you name your perm2 and what’s the difference between the products I asked you about!

It was on blucad cement boarding as parex spec on a vented facade dead level , I’m near Southend

I’d get in touch with Parex and ask for a survey of the works and whether they thinks it’s acceptable, not sure if it’s Mark Eley down that way.

Speak to them about Microgobetis over the top and re-coating with 10mm or as mentioned before a thin coat system over top.

Striping it would probably be out of the question if they’ve used a maite basecoat as it sets very hard and bonds very well.

You should probably look to the small claims courts if you want to reclaim any money and a report from Parex stating it’s unacceptable will be hard to defend against.

Best of luck with it mate.

I’d get in touch with Parex and ask for a survey of the works and whether they thinks it’s acceptable, not sure if it’s Mark Eley down that way.

Speak to them about Microgobetis over the top and re-coating with 10mm or as mentioned before a thin coat system over top.

Striping it would probably be out of the question if they’ve used a maite basecoat as it sets very hard and bonds very well.

You should probably look to the small claims courts if you want to reclaim any money and a report from Parex stating it’s unacceptable will be hard to defend against.

Best of luck with it mate.
You are not qualified to give any suggestions or directions! f**k off!

Unfortunately my wife paid the guy , I’m sick as a pig , I’m near Southend on sea , thank engine for advice
Getting in touch with parex for spec or approval , it’s not your move. Claim to small court, given the circumstances........hmmmmm. . Your best move is to leave It until you get fed up in a few years and get approved installer like @essexandy on board . And don’t listen to the crackhead mr white , he is keyboard warrior who reads what other people say and try's to be mr knows it all on here.

Getting in touch with parex for spec or approval , it’s not your move. Claim to small court, given the circumstances........hmmmmm. . Your best move is to leave It until you get fed up in a few years and get approved installer like @essexandy on board . And don’t listen to the crackhead mr white , he is keyboard warrior who reads what other people say and try's to be mr knows it all on here.
I'm an approved master baiter.

Unfortunately wife paid em , they even left a hole where a scaffold pole was .
Gonna cost 1000s just for the scaffolding let alone all new cement boards.

it is difficult to go wrong with a cement board base, do you know if the joints have been scrimmed ? then did the base coat have a full mesh ? if the boards have been prep. correctly and the render is solid it may be poss to give the walls a tight base coat to flatten them out, then a couple of coats of primer with an acrylic finish. i feel this would be the most cost effective answer.