setting up the business

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it will be what the customers will think that i am worth. but i will start out at £130 a day. i have been busy doing jobs for extended family and associates for £50 per day for mates rates up until now. i am trying to finish the website from the pacakge and hope that business will boom when that appears

Cant wait to see the website Imran :RpS_thumbup:
But the only way business will boom is if you put some explosives in your laptop :)

Cant wait to see the website Imran :RpS_thumbup:
But the only way business will boom is if you put some explosives in your laptop :)

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness you know @Nisus:RpS_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
shifting the blame. you got the wrong guy, ace. you got the wrong guy :RpS_lol: i was talking with him earlier.

the truth will set you free. at the moment it might feel it's out of control, like trying to stop a super tanker, but it can be stopped. now. this minute. before anyone else gets hurt :RpS_sneaky:

I told the tax man I didn't want to pay any tax, he said not to worry...said everyone's doing it and I should just risk it with the rest of the chancers who are getting away with it every day.

But I insisted, I felt guilty, I even said I'd pay NI cos if I didn't, if i reach pensionable age in the year 2199, the state MAY give me the equivalent of £67 a week to live on for the rest of my remaining years......., which is a bargain cos I'll only have to live another 40 years to get back what I'd have put in!
You see, if I didn't pay my taxes I wouldn't be contributing towards keeping the waste of space of society furnished with their 52 inch LED tv's, free this ....subsidised that....... I'd just feel as if I wasn't pulling my weight.:RpS_angry:

Hang on a minute.........:RpS_scared:

there is NO paperwork until you have shifted a substantial amount of plastering work

only when you have shifted a substancial amount of plastering work will the paperwork be generated. then you declare the tax on what you have earned afterwards. simple.

If you want my advise tho I would give it a miss.
Find a job somewhere where the boss does the paperwork for you.

Hi Imran, you will be competing with established plasterers who have all the experience they need. You will not only have to be good at what you are doing but be able to turn out the quantity as well as quality.

So when pricing for jobs @ £130 a day is irrelevant, as if it takes you 2 days to do a days plastering you will not get the job, simple as that. So quality will show with your customer feedback and recommendations but you will have to start to be competitive and take it from there. If you have not acquired the speed yet then you may find you will be earning a lot less than your competitors.

Also consider if you are not going to declare then you may be traced by payment by cheque. To get cash on every job usually means a discount!

You are starting at the right time of year but it could take a year or two to get an established name.

Good luck with it and don't start with the racist crap on here your blood is red like anyone else's.

Mines pink n lumpy like my multi finish

Status
Not open for further replies.