Self employed payment

Members online

No members online now.
Self employed should not get compo and be allowed to earn and work aswell..no chance.its been in press rashi is against it because self employed are still earning so why should there get a grant,word on the street is hes guna say if your earning you dont qualify but you cant police it anyway as u can just get cash..f**k paying people like casper compo :coffe:

Yep, but it will be busy this weekend.
no not this weekend owls booked for helmsley in 1st week september,but to be honest not feeling to confident that we will get, there,but have to make a decsion next couple of weeks,

Self employed should not get compo and be allowed to earn and work aswell..no chance.its been in press rashi is against it because self
employed are still earning so why should there get a grant,word on the street is hes guna say if your earning you dont qualify but you cant police it anyway as u can just get cash..f**k paying people like casper compo :coffe:
Trouble is it’s becoming a cashless society.
You can’t go in the merchants and pay cash the Co Op won’t accept cash so the cash in your pocket you can’t spend
It’s what the government wants to do to claim more tax off you
Sad but true
Big brother is watching you

You can’t go in the merchants and pay cash the Co Op won’t accept cash so the cash in your pocket you can’t spend
Sad but true
I'd be gutted if cash jobs were no more

I think shes fit
This is more like it, us white house press secretary.just been on TV there.
20200522_192802.jpg

I get F-All. You have to do an on-line qualifying check first and I failed. As a relatively new start-up from nothing business, and being an older and slower fart, I've had a slim 3 years with little profit, so it didn't take much "non-trade" income to cross the 50% threshold.
So in theory I've lost nearly 50% of my income but not done a stroke of work since before shitdown. But paid out for Van mot, insurance, road tax, HETAs insurance, HETAS renewal course (cancelled), and the HETAS membership bill has just come in.
Luckily, the wife is working and I've never expected anything from the Govt. except bills. I'm OK, and I'm not going down, Ever.

Feel your pain mate. My non-trade profit was £2k more than my trade profit, so I get hee-haw.

Sad but true
Don't really agree with that, It's going cashless tor a reason, it's what businesses on the whole want. it costs Businesses money to handle money i.e. To pay it in the bank, it's a security risk leaving on premises, time to go to the bank,fake notes in circulation, dodgy staff, less and less cash machines.

no not this weekend owls booked for helmsley in 1st week september,but to be honest not feeling to confident that we will get, there,but have to make a decsion next couple of weeks,
That's a long way off, I think you'd be fine in 3 months time.ive got a trip down Cornwall in July, at the moment I'm going. I've a trip to the states to California in October, that won't be happening, but anything in this country in a month or so would be fine you'd think.

Self employed should not get compo and be allowed to earn and work aswell..no chance.its been in press rashi is against it because self employed are still earning so why should there get a grant,word on the street is hes guna say if your earning you dont qualify but you cant police it anyway as u can just get cash..f**k paying people like casper compo :coffe:
Problem is some self employed are completely f**k*d. Building game is generally fine, but singers, wedding photographers, set designers, hair dressers etc have had their income made 0 overnight and for forseeable future. I do feel sorry for them, I think you should have to fill in forms and apply and explain your situation if your income has fallen drastically. No builder will do that as they wouldn't be able to explain why they can't work as they'd be lieing

Problem is some self employed are completely f**k*d. Building game is generally fine, but singers, wedding photographers, set designers, hair dressers etc have had their income made 0 overnight and for forseeable future. I do feel sorry for them, I think you should have to fill in forms and apply and explain your situation if your income has fallen drastically. No builder will do that as they wouldn't be able to explain why they can't work as they'd be lieing
Yes,when I say self employed I didnt mean across the board,I've said from start there shouldn't even be furlough payments now,every1 should be told to get bk to work,only people on furlough should be leisure and hospitality etc and same 4 self employed as in hairdressers and as you mentioned,any1 else,no get bk to work..people are loving it and making excuses in not getting bk

Yes,when I say self employed I didnt mean across the board,I've said from start there shouldn't even be furlough payments now,every1 should be told to get bk to work,only people on furlough should be leisure and hospitality etc and same 4 self employed as in hairdressers and as you mentioned,any1 else,no get bk to work..people are loving it and making excuses in not getting bk
Yep it's getting silly now. Most of my mates have had their furlough extended to the end of July. They're all loving it, just sunbathing and getting pissed, all are better off than they were before as no petrol or money pissed away down the pub

Teachers are always on a good thing. The holidays, the pay, the pension.

I agree to a point... they work a lot more than you think and they dont have all the holidays off.. Also parent evening is a huge burden....

Pension is an average now and not final salary :-(

I agree to a point... they work a lot more than you think and they dont have all the holidays off.. Also parent evening is a huge burden....

hows the sleepless nights going mate xx

That's a long way off, I think you'd be fine in 3 months time.ive got a trip down Cornwall in July, at the moment I'm going. I've a trip to the states to California in October, that won't be happening, but anything in this country in a month or so would be fine you'd think.
Going to be a big clampdown here soon as everyone is taking the piss whereabouts you going to

Parents evening 1 or 2 times a year. Always off when the kids have holidays so no extra costs for child care. More holidays than any other job.
i don’t doubt its harder than I think but the perks over most other jobs are huge.

Parents evening 1 or 2 times a year. Always off when the kids have holidays so no extra costs for child care. More holidays than any other job.
i don’t doubt its harder than I think but the perks over most other jobs are huge.
Ive got 4 mates that are teachers, 2 secondary school 2 primary, they all say it's cushty. Markings a ball ache but you're just sat at Gomez do abit whenever you want. Lesson plans are pretty much done once and used year after year

Going to be a big clampdown here soon as everyone is taking the piss whereabouts you going to
Falmouth.
It’s the definition of taking the piss, I live in the Yorkshire dales. The difference in the last few weeks on the roads, etc but ultimately nobody is doing anything wrong. Your allowed to drive anywhere for a walk.

They said one the news a few days back that kids were getting Kawasaki disease that was related to Covid-19. That's the problem now, no one knows who to trust or what to believe. That's sort of expected with politicians, but when they're dealing with kid's health they're playing with fire IMHO.

let the politicians return to parliament first and wait to see what happens. then decide if it is safe for children to return to school