Scrimming angles on reskims

Seems to me there's some over complicating of our simple trade going on. Internal angles on reskims aren't prone to cracking in my experience so I don't see the need.

If a 'joiner' started questioning my methods I would swiftly be on to the next one. Cheeky c**t

Seems to me there's some over complicating of our simple trade going on. Internal angles on reskims aren't prone to cracking in my experience so I don't see the need.

If a 'joiner' started questioning my methods I would swiftly be on to the next one. Cheeky c**t

Amen, he's pissed me off, and I don't think I'll be doing anything else for him in the future.

Amen, he's pissed me off, and I don't think I'll be doing anything else for him in the future.
Who do these people think they are?
It shows how other trades see us mucky bastards.
Can you imagine a brickie questioning a sparky about earthing his work properly

I imagine some have said to sparky or plumber they have bought all the gear to do the job and would have done it themselves but haven’t got time lol! :rayos:

Who do these people think they are?
It shows how other trades see us mucky bastards.
Can you imagine a brickie questioning a sparky about earthing his work properly

Exactly, its like me saying to him oh have you put noggins in that stud wall, don't want any flex in it.

f**k**g hell must be something in the water with joiners lately he had me scrimming over every screw in his garden room.. He quotes i thought every plasterer does that... I said no mate i dont no any... Does any one actually do that on here??

f**k**g hell must be something in the water with joiners lately he had me scrimming over every screw in his garden room.. He quotes i thought every plasterer does that... I said no mate i dont no any... Does any one actually do that on here??

f**k that, I don't know whats up with them, their worse then women, I don't know any that do either.

I personally do. I can see why some won’t bother though, I just think putting new scrim on not only looks good from customer point of view but is reassurance that there won’t be potential for cracking after job complete.

I do when overboarding, but i also paper tape the joins too. On new work studs etc as long as boards are staggered and screwed properly orange scrim is good enough.

I do when overboarding, but i also paper tape the joins too. On new work studs etc as long as boards are staggered and screwed properly orange scrim is good enough.
Do you embed the tape in the plaster or you seperately do it with easi fill??
I never bother going over screws to be fair.