Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new ?????????

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thehawk

sorry lads not on much here ,,, but was told the day of a spread that
uses as a roll of scrim ,,, IE 1meter wide roll,,, never heard of it ???? PVC wall . spread and scrim
then plaster ??? on 2 old plaster and lath jobs any of u used or herd of it ?? ta much

was said 2 be £35 a roll from England ?

just a thought if any of u lads use it

old timer here lol time served with the box tub.. stance broad for the Finnish by hand lmao
good old days lmao :D :D

It's a mesh that we use for insulation systems . I've used it a few times on skimming walls that hav loads of crack Pva wall 1st coat of skim and bed the scrim in then another coat of skim sometimes it will need another coat over the top of that then just trowel as normal

cheers monky ... a do alot of scriming on the insulation for roughcasting ie pebbel dashing u call it
just never used it on the plaster work mate .... as said the guy getting his scrim from england ????

will let u no if a find out the name of it

thanks mate

hope work still coming ur way for the year

property devlopments the now mate ,,, pulled me out ,,, in with a couple of them the now ...
were u mate

all s**t up here on the site tho stil puling the recesson on all with the rates ...

called a 20% cut on the rates last year all over

beds mate,its not finding work round here thats prob its getting fekin paid after,reckon its gonna get worse n all

tell me had me thick of that s**t in the years ,,,,, alot will be folding the now coming up 2 the tax year mate best way 2 try and right of ther s**t,,,take that 12 in spread and slap them with it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lol take that simle of them ,,,,,, all the best mate

Status
Not open for further replies.