Scotland v England

Members online

stuart23

Private Member
I hope to fk we leather yous, harry Kane bragging he's going to get a hat trick. The sh ite being sprouted from England and the media must surely fire our players up.

Yeah. I'm goin 2-1 scotland. Man sent of for these cnuts and victory with the penalty....we're due a decent result..

I hope to fk we leather yous, harry Kane bragging he's going to get a hat trick. The sh ite being sprouted from England and the media must surely fire our players up.
I'm just trying to think of anything the Scottish have ever been better than English at ...

I'm still thinking

England are looking like a pretty average team, it's the foreign players they play alongside in the premiership which make these individuals look better than they are, however after posting this I expect us to get a right good pumping next half..

He thinks hes going to win the balon d'or for f**k sake :risas: don't get me wrong hes a good striker but in a very average league, put him in a half decent league he'd struggle to make the bench in the top 5 teams in each league.

What an end to a game, if Armstrong had booted that ball to fk up the park we would have won that game

Footy is shite of late I get pissed off watching the overpaid T***s!! On the flip side the Lions beat a Kiwi Crusader side this morning at least they don't roll around like they've been shot after a tackle

Gutted for the Scots 2-1 in injury time and the auld enemy comes back fr a 2-2 draw! Felt like a loss to the scots after a deserved win!

He thinks hes going to win the balon d'or for f**k sake :risas: don't get me wrong hes a good striker but in a very average league, put him in a half decent league he'd struggle to make the bench in the top 5 teams in each league.
Are you on drugs? The premier league is one of the best leagues in world football, most competitive and quality wise.

Are you on drugs? The premier league is one of the best leagues in world football, most competitive and quality wise.
Can't be that hard, Leicester city won it with ease last season. It's the best marketed league in the world maybe. Quality wise it's very poor

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk