Scabs?

Members online

Ok I was able to watch and listen to him without donation. My conclusion is it was very interesting, he came across better than I thought he has a quick wit and mentioned his books a lot! I would have liked the other guy was not doing much really, I feel Ike thinks the human race will eventually cease to exist but that just means those in charge( the cult) will cease to exist too eventually!
I'm not surprised he speaks well he's media trained, problem is it's all the nonsense in his head.

Stayed in kensington small hotel,london eye,zoo,markets,buckhingham palace,hms belfast,tower of london.memorable,im into a bit of history,loved it.
The Tower of London , Houses of ParliamentAre fantastic too, I’m only bout 8 miles from all thst

F*****g Lame tbh
It’s not that I don’t like Icke m, it’s just that It would be funny to see how you interpret what’s said and hear what you have to say about it. Because let’s face it, you’re f**k**g r******d with the things you come out with you daft c**t

It’s not that I don’t like Icke m, it’s just that It would be funny to see how you interpret what’s said and hear what you have to say about it. Because let’s face it, you’re f**k**g r******d with the things you come out with you daft c**t
He could be listening to yogi f**k**g bear , he ain’t got a scooby

After your rant about the clap for the nhs mate I don’t think you have the right to call anything or anyone pathetic you prat
The hospitals are quiet. Go and check it out. I’m clapping no c**t. Nothing pathetic about it

Very poor taste. We won’t see it again. I’ve never clapped them because they are doing their job. They’re not heroes that’s just the media manipulating the public. The vast majority of nurses and doctors at twiddling their thumbs just now because nobody is going to hospital. Too scared!!! All because our government have put the fear of god in them.

Very poor taste. We won’t see it again. I’ve never clapped them because they are doing their job. They’re not heroes that’s just the media manipulating the public. The vast majority of nurses and doctors at twiddling their thumbs just now because nobody is going to hospital. Too scared!!! All because our government have put the fear of god in them.
h-bomb-clipart-mushroom-cloud-278888-3045047.gif