Scabs?

Members online

Casper

Private Member
See. I always find out the truth. Up all night and sleep all day. Slippery slope with no work.

Simon85

The argument falls down with our last two posts , cuckoo Casper can’t and won’t answer that
Or the fact that all the research governments and the global elite don't want you to find (usually some clown making a vid in his basement) is easily accessible with a quick search on Google YouTube etc, which is apparently owned/run by part of the so called global elite. Couldn't make it up. Except some clown did. And more clowns believed it.

superspread

Or the fact that all the research governments and the global elite don't want you to find (usually some clown making a vid in his basement) is easily accessible with a quick search on Google YouTube etc, which is apparently owned/run by part of the so called global elite. Couldn't make it up. Except some clown did. And more clowns believed it.
So very true

superspread

Casper the clown has got a nice ring to it

Simon85

These people actually walk the streets and work in people’s houses ffs
And flat earthers. Mate. I know a fella claims satellites aren't real, processed food is aborted babies, and is a flat earthers. And has the cheek to talk down as if he's enlightened and we're all stupid. Man that literally doesn't believe satellites are real..... F*****g total clowns. Oh the reptilian people theory too is a good 1

superspread

And flat earthers. Mate. I know a fella claims satellites aren't real, processed food is aborted babies, and is a flat earthers. And has the cheek to talk down as if he's enlightened and we're all stupid. Man that literally doesn't believe satellites are real..... F*****g total clowns. Oh the reptilian people theory too is a good 1

there a few on here the same @Dollar

superspread

Just about to unfollow you 2. Can’t be f**k*d anymore. So all the best :coffe:
Don’t be like that Casper , if that’s the total crazy s**t you believe that’s what you believe, but back it up with some substance at least , but you can’t , I think even you know ur talking s**t , but Uve got carried away and can’t back down now , just digging a bigger hole

Simon85

Don’t be like that Casper , if that’s the total crazy s**t you believe that’s what you believe, but back it up with some substance at least , but you can’t , I think even you know ur talking s**t , but Uve got carried away and can’t back down now , just digging a bigger hole
I've noticed before when presented with logic and reason on Facebook they tend to block you

smoother09

Does this mean he’s gone? I got up for a piss can’t go back to sleep now evolution eh what’s that about??? Draw him out gently! Tut tut tut here boy cmon boy
14584511-3AB3-4C14-9F0A-A7154A8CFB41.gif

johniosaif

Private Member
Why’s it b*ll***s ?? What else they asking you to stay at home for ?
Staying at home is great , it helps , social distances helps , I’m
Just saying that the cure is also killing people , people aren’t going to the doctor, no treatment,no diagnosis, we will lose tens of thousands also because they stayed at home ,difficult choices

Dollar

Show a real image of a satellite
Non cgi or cartoon if they are real

Show a real image of earth non cgi or cartoon if heliocentric

Your welcome

Simon85

Your welcome
How does satellite navigation work. When u look into the sky with strong telescope and see the international space station, what is it.

Donzo

Your welcome
Starlink sattelites have been seen all over the world.in a low orbit.
960x0.jpg

Simon85

Is it, quite a lot of pictures of them out there.

I read this in forbes,quite a respectible source.

Yes chemtrails have created a mirror like effect in the ozone layer and its just lights reflecting. Also stars aren't real