Scabs?

Members online

that’s your wanking material sorted for this afternoon
Don’t be silly, I’ve still got a couple of nice ones of you’re missus that’ll do the trick! ;)
1588515771318.jpeg

Begs the question
How easy to do the cv plandemic
When you can fool people to believe
Man went to moon ..
One of many ways to debunk moon landing Nixon on a landline to the Apollo crew hilarious

Your welcome
Men did go to the moon U moron! Building rockets just to go for a cruise and kill astronauts dickhead!

If you read my post proper I said anyone who hasn't been affected if you have only been able to work a couple of days a week than yes you should claim I'm saying the ones who haven't been affected in any way and still earning the full wage.
It’ll be months before we see who’s been effected. For example I haven’t stopped working but I will be loosing earnings when my plaster runs out an that will be after lockdown

Men did go to the moon U moron! Building rockets just to go for a cruise and kill astronauts dickhead!

Cocknose
You watched it on tv so it must be true

wake up you fooking bellend of the highest! They build the rockets to take the tax money from the tax payer billions a day
You can not have gas pressure without a container

Show me a rocket in orbit no cgi or cartoons in fact why not
Turn the iss around to give us a real image of earth

Your welcome

Cocknose

wake up you fooking bellend of the highest! They build the rockets to take the tax money from the tax payer billions a day

Your welcome
How you getting sky tv ? Mobile calls to Australia sound like ur talking to the person in the next room? For starters

a bit of string and two paper cups at each end? :coffe:

Cocknose

Your welcome
Serious question!!! Are you on drugs??pissed??

It’ll be months before we see who’s been effected. For example I haven’t stopped working but I will be loosing earnings when my plaster runs out an that will be after lockdown
That's exactly why u should be claiming,more fool u if you are not.not about now think of wen theres no materials and then theres no free payments

Cocknose

Your welcome
So the German v1 rocket was all bullshit too?

mate you need help!!

That's exactly why u should be claiming,more fool u if you are not.not about now think of wen theres no materials and then theres no free payments
That’s what I’m saying, I had no intention of claiming but BG haven’t exactly filled me with confidence. Thank god for mono stock levels

Maybe I might need to back track on my original comment come to think about it.people who are working might not be affected now but maybe in 2 or 3 months they will be due to lack of materials people not wanting work done. firms lowering prices my apologies to all the scabs feel free to claim maybe donate some to nhs though

Cocknose

Your welcome
Your another one off the dial go put your tinfoil hat on and sit in a corner shaking! You do talk shite
You’re welcome.

How you getting sky tv ? Mobile calls to Australia sound like ur talking to the person in the next room? For starters

a bit of string and two paper cups at each end? :coffe:

Satellites do not exist
Land based towers & the oceans have thousands of miles of cables
Delivering all that info around the world

Your welcome