Sanding plaster

Did he not insinuate you only took up plastering to get close to men and should be time warped by to the 1950's.
Oh yeah I forgot about that little nugget! Lol! I’m only on here for male attention the greedy s**t bucket that I am!!

Because sweating my ass off grafting in this trade for the past ten years was the easiest avenue for male attention I could think of , goes without saying..

Oh yeah I forgot about that little nugget! Lol! I’m only on here for male attention the greedy s**t bucket that I am!!

Because sweating my ass off grafting in this trade for the past ten years was the easiest avenue for male attention I could think of , goes without saying..

Well, you could have got into because you're so fat and lack the moral fibre to diet or exercise.

Well, you could have got into because you're so fat and lack the moral fibre to diet or exercise.
That’s me! Too goddamn fat n lazy! I could have bothered my arse to exercise with a cooling swim today but noooooooo, I chose the cop out option of lugging gear up three flights of stairs to a sweaty loft space, obviously hoping there’d be loads of men up there but there wasn’t! Damn. So I lazed about with my trowel and ate copious amounts of calorific dust! Nom nom nom

At least you're not chained to a radiator while your boyfriend/captor makes youtube video's. " Lets talk about idioms guys for instance that chain cost me an arm and a leg, which funny enough is how my girlfriend is chained to the radiator".

P
At least you're not chained to a radiator while your boyfriend/captor makes youtube video's. " Lets talk about idioms guys for instance that chain cost me an arm and a leg, which funny enough is how my girlfriend is chained to the radiator".

:risas::risas::risas:

That's how you ended up being a plasterer. It's plastering or the parachute regiment for those who don't get any gold stars at school.
I know, the parachute regiment said I was too elite for them and would undermine their whole image so here I am