Sand cement lime mix is it breathable

Members online

No members online now.

Pintail

Hi would a sand cement and lime 5.1.1 mix be breathable or would I have to use an over product need to use limelight on bottom we’re damp has been treated what are the Alternative

Hi would a sand cement and lime 5.1.1 mix be breathable or would I have to use an over product need to use limelight on bottom we’re damp has been treated what are the Alternative

I use Limelite renovation plaster with a Limelite hi impact finish.I don't worry about the cost, that's the customers problem. sand and cement went out with the Ark.

Thistle dri coat but fuk me it's expensive £££

materials cost what they cost to do the job properly......spreads that fret about price of stuff obviously work for clientele unable to pay for it
Spot on, if you're fretting over how much the materials cost you might as well give up. I always get extra so I've always got spare gear.

Spot on, if you're fretting over how much the materials cost you might as well give up. I always get extra so I've always got spare gear.
I ain't fretting I couldn't give a fuk . If I want any powder I just take it off site .plus I don't do dogshit domestic dpc s

I ain't fretting I couldn't give a fuk . If I want any powder I just take it off site .plus I don't do dogshit domestic dpc s
It wasn't aimed at you specifically, as far as domestics being dogshit I've been on both sides of the fence and you can find good and bad on either side.

It wasn't aimed at you specifically, as far as domestics being dogshit I've been on both sides of the fence and you can find good and bad on either side.
And so have I. The fella asked for an alternative to s/c which is why I told the op dri coat. It was dreary Carl know it a waffling on about his clientele cobblers

OK we'll leave it I the capable hands of clean cut Carl aka tired spread
reel it in.gif