s**t gear again

If the wall isn’t sucking the pva in you’ve either mixed up too strong or put too many coats on

Tried it watered down all different ratios to be honest mate. Was just using it neat in the end. Pva was like piss anyways. Was just on offer in our merchants. Won’t use it again

I’ve had this all week and last week, had the bg rep come out and take a bag for sampling, I used the sponge float to save my ass but shouldn’t have to.
I thought it was me f**k**g something up.

I’ve had this all week and last week, had the bg rep come out and take a bag for sampling, I used the sponge float to save my ass but shouldn’t have to.
I thought it was me f**k**g something up.

I was expecting a sarcy comment from you but fair play.

You should try microgobetis 3000 pre grit better than pva and doesn't need to be done day before

Where do you get it from Gibbo? Not readily available up here that really. To be honest I’ve only ever heard of it on here. You order it online?

Top of class
630C4544-8D11-4EC2-933E-5A0BD680E992.gif

Exactly mate, he’s only 2.5 and I’ve done so many unnecessary weekends when don’t really need the extra money. Stopping that altogether now.
We’ve all done it, It’s far too easy to get caught up in work and forget the most important things in life! Enjoy Geezer!

Imo people that expect you to work weekends are all c**ts.

It’s more greed on my part if being honest. I won’t do a normal day on weekend but you know the hard to resist ones that beg you. Board n skim lil kitchen ceiling £300 home by 1. f**k it i do it Saturday as no other days free lol.