Roughing

FreeD

Private Member
A word I hated when I started out in the trade...used to hear plasterers talk to customers and say 'We will rough the wall up' or 'rough it up first' ect...sounded terrible...don't hear it these days...

I call it roughing too.
I loved those days on the nursing homes roughing everything. Anyone still remember that smell when you walked on site?

I might have if it was about 25 years ago. It was around that time I stopped site work of that kind. If I didn't, I may well know some of the lads who did. Memory's crap but I specifically remember sites on Barnsley Road and somewhere in Thurgoland

I might have if it was about 25 years ago. It was around that time I stopped site work of that kind. If I didn't, I may well know some of the lads who did. Memory's crap but I specifically remember sites on Barnsley Road and somewhere in Thurgoland
It may have been 20 years ago. . Was a cushy number . Geordi bloke in charge . Wouldn't pay us for dinner so we f**k*d it off. Hmmmmmm not like me to fall out with builders @Topspread16

A word I hated when I started out in the trade...used to hear plasterers talk to customers and say 'We will rough the wall up' or 'rough it up first' ect...sounded terrible...don't hear it these days...
Used to be roughing out when I was a snap. Ere boy go rough out that EML