ritmo xl

Members online

who thinks i should have the machine for 3 grand

• yes, sure why not. help a fellow plasterer out!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no chance, sting the dopey **** for as much as you can

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

robinhood

whats the price of one of these babys, whats the difference between the ritmo and xl apart from the 415- 240 switchover. can the xl spray mono when its on 240? has it a bigger compressor than the ritmo? why are fish not able to survive in distilled water?

the xl is the new version of the monojet. The compressor is 160 lts a minute which is more powerful than the standard ritmo. The 110v ritmo will spray the same as the 220v. The amps are higher when it sprays k rend so you may have to spray a bit wetter.
the switchable is the only one worth having and it will spray mono in single phase easily.
Fish need te oxygen generated by flowing water to breathe i think

5 and a half for the xl then? and can be plugged into standard 240 socket? how many bags can they hold in the hopper,

So what you saying. Get one through my ltd company. Or get one through his vat reg one . What would be best .sorry ain't too hot on vat!!!

Gibbo. What you have? Where are you based. I'm in London. Just concerned about loudness of genny .cos I do a lot of residential work. Damproofing vaults and basements. Or do I just hand out ear plugs to everyone??!!

robin buy it yourself through your own firm. if you supply then you wont be long b4 ur vat rated and then u can backdate a claim of the vat back on ur plant. An accountant will explain.

On saying that gobbo's is 3.5k all inclusive and you wont get a much quieter genny than his about 75 db i think

Ok then... is the monojet 240/415. If so what's the best running on 240 . The xl or the monojet. And what area is Gibbo in. Whats the xl price plus vat. Will speak with accountant cheers balloons.

im in great dunmow in essex near stansted if you do damproofing a mixing machine is no good for you as you need to use waterproofers and you cant put them through pumps and the materials are premixed bagged

Ok. I use pre bagged renders 25kg bags. Nearly the same as ocr but contain small fibres anti halting additive and bit of waterproofer. You saying a machines no good? Also do mono / ocr/ sto so I would get a machine anyhow

not if its in it already but if adding to a mix they can block the water systems where in london are you from

Status
Not open for further replies.