Ritmo xl almost here

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no dont coz i had 1 of my genies stolen last night from site but they left the machine thank god, so if i were u i would keep that baby in my van at all times

if u had seen where they had to carry it u would never believe it could of been taken but hey big lesson learnt - never leave anything on site

Yeah she is nice but pleasantries over one more spray for the the putz and it's off to work for the 'mo. At the end of the day it's for putting muck on the wall init

I couldnt find my snips so i asked spunky 3 times if he had them, No he said. where did we find them, in his tool bucket

looks a bit better designed than the old 1. 4 wheels would be much easier and the bag splitter is the right way round on the hopper. £uck nos why the 1 on mine is sideways.

i think the bag splitter is that way round because a bag wouldn't quite fit the other way round and you would get material dropping down the front.
Try placing your bag on breaking the front part of the bag and pour it in.

Wish they'd put a small sandwich box sized tool box above the electrical cabinet behind the handle instead of that useless black bag with a lace on it. Hmm, some A-team ingenuity coming up I think.

you can make a cheese and ham toasty in either 3 phase or single..........what a selling point :D

nick0412 said:
looks a bit better designed than the old 1. 4 wheels would be much easier and the bag splitter is the right way round on the hopper. £uck nos why the 1 on mine is sideways.
WTF Smack the bags head open from the front of the machine on the serrated bit and then lift it's legs up in the air and go get another to put in. ;D

The guns are quite expensive as they are stainless steel i'l get you a price and i'l get you a price as well Nick , we used that handle in Germany and they are good

So whats the crack are you gonna advertise on here and keep the forum going or are you just carrying on selling gear without advertising?

southernmonkey said:
Hang on big b*ll***s but the man asked for a price

NO bollox he asked where can he get one from and you said "We sell them , that handle nick just replaces the remote switch nick"

so dont talk like a c**t. :)

yeah i got 2 they are pft the best in the world maybe m tek could stick a picture of their gun up here it looks very similar only its shiv

Status
Not open for further replies.