Ritmo plus and turbo

Ritmo plus slimline uses a bigger R&S for 20lm output.
Been thinking I might get new one noticed the slimline plus came first then seeing the turbo in action on video looked brilliant, are they kinda the same a bit like the m and the l

Been thinking I might get new one noticed the slimline plus came first then seeing the turbo in action on video looked brilliant, are they kinda the same a bit like the m and the l
M&L aren’t the same. L is loads better than the old M :numberone::LOL:

M&L aren’t the same. L is loads better than the old M :numberone::LOL:
I dunno, more powerful motor on the the L, speed actually slightly slower than the M which is a little known fact. The L states a pumping distance of 20metre, 15 for the M, although I have pumped upto 25metres with an M and at height. So yea, for my money out the two the M's the winner, smaller, lighter machine that does what it's big brother does but a little bit faster. The slimline though, that's another kettle of fish.

I dunno, more powerful motor on the the L, speed actually slightly slower than the M which is a little known fact. The L states a pumping distance of 20metre, 15 for the M, although I have pumped upto 25metres with an M and at height. So yea, for my money out the two the M's the winner, smaller, lighter machine that does what it's big brother does but a little bit faster. The slimline though, that's another kettle of fish.

How about the output L/M?

Is there a difference?

Good stuff.

Truth be told though for the OP - is that if he gets any machine really, barring maybe the eze 24, they are going to piss all over mixing then hand applying though aren't they?