Ritmo l on multi

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry post a vid wen u get a chance, would be interesting to see it running with more powerfull comp

Thanks goody that's the one I was thinking of as well. Proper vid from start to finish usingthe higher power compressor, speedskims on pole and s*p*r*lex on a pole as well. Not a trowel in sight!

Arr nicky boy ur still here! Was gunna ring you today.... But I didn't.are u all set to jump on a jumbo? And yes my first on site experiance of spraying finish was with you. You will always be my first.

come to think of it who was that handsome young chap that taught you to mono?

ay up boys that compressor your all looking at only sprays for 20 min then you have to stop for 10 min for it to cool down

Les ,sorry to but in mate ,got my g4 from you 6years ago ,i got a hardwall r/s from you about 5 years ago never been used ,looks like i need it now ,would it still be ok ,...sorry currier

Thanks Les ,and Happy Christmas to you and your team ,and thank for all the help over the years

Last edited:
I would ideally need a 110 v compressor that's what looked good about the refina one. How are refina selling there spray machine with a compressor that is not up to the job?

dont know mate maybe they dont care . we bought on to test and it get red hot after 15 min so its not some thing i would want to put out there

Ok thanks les do u know of any other 110v compressors?

Oh and thanks for the help on the phone the other day. Water pump worked fine on mains and we managed to get a nice hit of mp75 on in the end. Much better getting rid of the water but setup is even quicker now.

Last edited:
Do you really spray continuously for 20 mins? You stop in between lifts rendering or to trowel up etc inside so can't see it being a problem spraying for 10 mins then stopping naturally. How does the pft one not get red hot continuously working?

Do you really spray continuously for 20 mins? You stop in between lifts rendering or to trowel up etc inside so can't see it being a problem spraying for 10 mins then stopping naturally. How does the pft one not get red hot continuously working?
Did refina mention this to you when you ordered?

Which one did you get? the special off one is for the larger 20ltr tank one but it only comes in 240 :(

I actually ordered the 20ltr model on special offer but got the 10ltr one instead. Prefer the smaller one so didn't send it back. No refina didn't mention any drawbacks when used for anything. They said it was the best compressor they'd come across. Is the pft one cooled in any way? Would the 20ltr model have been as good as the pft 20ltr model? Will try it anyway and see if it suits my needs. If not I guess I have recourse as it wasn't the one I ordered.

P.s believe it or not I've been told I only promote my company on here and don't really give any help regards machine problems :RpS_crying: Oh

For £350 ill wait, still quicker than by hand. Ill put up with its shortcomings as long as its reliable & predictable unlike my ritmo :( gutted

Don't say that mate its just a fault on the inverter it happens some times . I'm sure Ian will sort things out for you even rolls Royce have faults some times .

Our ritmo still can't mix and spray finishes with the powercoat mixing shaft but is fine with a ritmo m shaft. Any ideas les, its a brand new shaft so definatley not bent.

It's much better stu. Only problem I have now is I don't have 1200 quid to buy a new one and can't go back to spraying with the on board one :RpS_confused:

I have a 150 meter vaulted ceiling to spray on Monday. Is it ok to keep it a little while longer?

Hey im the first to promote the ritmo on here with its capabilities.
I know its just bad luck with my machine and the backup of blones has been great and I've said this in other posts. It is however just a tool that ive invested a lot time & money in to make my business much needed funds and to make life easier.
With this in mind its the run up to Xmas, builders and clients are pulling their hair out with the lack of performance & delay. It makes me furious that im explaining to people on site that the reason were not spraying again(its happened twice) is that my 4.5k machine less than 6 months old is broke. They're not impressed and I'm certainly not.
We've got loads of work on and I need to get through it or ill get into financial trouble. Now my machine decides to develop a debilitating electrical component fault with over a weeks turnaround on the part from pft. As much as I love the thing, it has let me down badly and will take a little time to build up confidence in it again.
Backup is great though(the best probably) unfortunately for me I've needed it.

P.s believe it or not I've been told I only promote my company on here and don't really give any help regards machine problems :RpS_crying: Oh

Come on Danny lay off of Les, yes he does promote new stuff but it's a small price to pay for having his expert input, which don't forget he doesn't charge the forum for and lets be honest where would the machine section be without the PFT boys? We've pretty much lost Stu and Paul already and that is a loss to the forum IMHO.

Steve if stu needs is compressor back I have one you can use its 230 volt is that ok or stu can use mine what ever works best .

Status
Not open for further replies.