Ritmo l on multi

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the offer les, ill check with Stuart tomorrow when he needs his back. I have 2 big 150+ ceilings to do next week which need to be sprayed. What I really need is a 110v compressor that will allow us to spray finish for a good amount of time and atomise the plaster more then the little compressor does.

Glad you are on board now with Danny. You pft guys are a wealth of info

Update......hallelujah there is a god. Tested comp up blonesville today. Switched it off after 40 mins on full output with constant pressure and no overheating. Has enough grunt to atomise acrylic into a paint like coverage. Will do a full review and hopefully post a vid of it coping with parex sand smooth 0.5mm through the ritmo m soon. Oh mines the 240v version.

Update......hallelujah there is a god. Tested comp up blonesville today. Switched it off after 40 mins on full output with constant pressure and no overheating. Has enough grunt to atomise acrylic into a paint like coverage. Will do a full review and hopefully post a vid of it coping with parex sand smooth 0.5mm through the ritmo m soon. Oh mines the 240v version.

Thanks for the update looks like a winner then :RpS_thumbup:

Have you got the texture kit for acrylics? what did it set u back?

No worries currier, not sure if les tried the 110v version which apparently draws more amps and would perhaps overheat? That's the one you need tho? All I know is as a comp alongside the ritmo m or l 240v it seems a good bit of kit for no trowel acrylic application. The onboard ones good for everything else like regular spraying and acrylic tyrolean or heavy mono roughcast. The refina comp might atomise mono/parmurex more to give a finer true roughcast tho so lots of fiddling to do.

No worries currier, not sure if les tried the 110v version which apparently draws more amps and would perhaps overheat? That's the one you need tho? All I know is as a comp alongside the ritmo m or l 240v it seems a good bit of kit for no trowel acrylic application. The onboard ones good for everything else like regular spraying and acrylic tyrolean or heavy mono roughcast. The refina comp might atomise mono/parmurex more to give a finer true roughcast tho so lots of fiddling to do.
bet your mates leave the pub when you turn up

Yer we need a 110v really. I'll have to ring up refina to see what the score is.

Steve you can try my 110 volt compressor give it a site trial see how it goes. It's brand new if it does the job then you can buy it if it doesn't just send it back to me.

Can you send me down a ritmo Len I've got some mono to do and don't fancy buying one

Steve you can try my 110 volt compressor give it a site trial see how it goes. It's brand new if it does the job then you can buy it if it doesn't just send it back to me.

Les thanks for the offer, i sprayed today using the pft 402 compressor and the way it lays on is great! if pft did a 110v version i would buy it!

Ill ring you and sort out getting the Gentilin sent down if you sure thats ok. let me know what the P+P is.

regards the compressor fitted to the ritmo it does do the job some guys just want the ability to use more air . the one fitted to the ritmo is very small to fit in under the ritmo to keep a nice small package easy to move around and not carry around to many parts . with some products you have to be careful i.e skimming i have seen it were to much air is used and it can atomise the product it looks like a fog and can soon fill up small room so much so you cant see . it would be great to have a very small compressor that could give us all the air we need that would fit in our compact 110 volt ritmo but right now we dont have that product . But one thing i can assure you is pft our working on it for us .

Status
Not open for further replies.