Rising rates !!!

Members online

When I started years ago it was 4.50 for skim and you got paid for over height work as well them days are long gone in the recession I was hearing of 1.80 for skim seems it's been 2.25/2.30 for a while then,glad I do domestics now

That's well true, I know people who could win 10 million and moan it wasn't 12 million

And I'm one of those lol, I've always said if I ever won the lottery, which is highly unlikely as I do not play it, but if I won and had to share say 10 mil with someone else, I think id be more gutted about the 5 I lost rather than the 5 I just won lol.

And I'm one of those lol, I've always said if I ever won the lottery, which is highly unlikely as I do not play it, but if I won and had to share say 10 mil with someone else, I think id be more gutted about the 5 I lost rather than the 5 I just won lol.
You would wouldn't you

That's why you work alone I suppose or is that cos no one will work with you? If I won lottery I be sure to make sure I let you know first

Funny enough it's exactly why I work alone.

And that hurts btw and from one of my only allies aswell lol

I know a bloke who used to do 2 lines with the same numbers so he'd have 2 shares of any split

I've just been offered 4 a m2 subbing on some local New builds.
I've going in at a fiver a metre labour only direct for the builders I price for i think I need to have another look at that.

Haha "Johnny who`s wife I`d pump" etc
IMG_2202.PNG