Rising rates !!!

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Not a great deal but now getting £3 for skimming in north west on new build.....
Tried charging £25 a metre for a small refurb last week....got told to go fuuck myself.

But never mind.
50p a rise gave me a little hard on.

Algeeman news for this evening x

Not a great deal but now getting £3 for skimming in north west on new build.....
Tried charging £25 a metre for a small refurb last week....got told to go fuuck myself.

But never mind.

But never mind.

About time it's gone to £3.00 quid . He'll of a lot better than our normal of £2.25

But never mind.

onwards and upwards :D

im not suprised you got told to.f**k off asking for £25 a metre

But never mind.

I know lads that are getting it dan in lytham....if its dab skim/float skim metal drylining etc.. ..
And hes a joiner subing work out.

The different quotes ive had on my house off trades are fuucking unreal......spreads still cut their own necks

Guy on Facebook says he can't charge anymore than £80 for a bathroom ceiling that takes him half a day to do...

Guy on Facebook says he can't charge anymore than £80 for a bathroom ceiling that takes him half a day to do...

I couldnt advertise myself on facebook...id feel desperate.
Then again ive never had too advertise.
Maybe i should try.
If i wake up with pains in my shoulders i should get double ...."plasterer in agony needs double bubble"

But never mind.

Got told I don't charge enough so tried to put prices up but failed in my mission lol
IMG_2077.PNG

Got told I don't charge enough so tried to put prices up but failed in my mission lol
View attachment 16031

Whats with the "ish" s**t...and whats texting about pricing a job.
Ive never done this ...ive had it.
And it seems like the fella is nervous.
Fuuck all that......heres the price now yes or no ??
Or haggle .....not squirm behind your phone.
When ive had a quote from a text ive rang them straight away asking are you ok.

Whats with the "ish" s**t...and whats texting about pricing a job.
Ive never done this ...ive had it.
And it seems like the fella is nervous.
Fuuck all that......heres the price now yes or no ??
Or haggle .....not squirm behind your phone.
When ive had a quote from a text ive rang them straight away asking are you ok.
It's the modern way Algee. Get with the times grandad :ROFLMAO:

It's the modern way Algee. Get with the times grandad :ROFLMAO:

I text her filthy messages to get her horny or lads text me footy tips...or to tell my brothers there a pair of cuunts !!!
But to text a price of a job instead of calling them seems to me a bit odd.
On the recieving end of a text ive called them because it feels to me like there confused.
A small job should take an hour to price ...a project id want a phone call or meeting.

Lol he is my brother in law , asked for rough price for his mate off a video , tbh it was fair price at 650 I just thinking about next Holiday's

I've only been on the forum since November but seen loads of you seem on the beach/in the sun a lot....fair play to you. Camping, don't you mean glamping... Suave bloke like you

I've only been on the forum since November but seen loads of you seem on the beach/in the sun a lot....fair play to you. Camping, don't you mean glamping... Suave bloke like you
Got family and friends all over sometimes cheap flight and food only , tbh can't beat u.k in summer, always try to make d effort to get down south in short summer we have, life's to short

Agree with that :D I work hard all winter then try and take the sunny days off and then work the bad weather days :D
Found knoll beach last summer stayed in camps place in swanage and kept driving there for the day , oh man only found it by chance it's beautiful place , sandbanks over the other side of the bridge which is one of my favourite places but highly recommend to go knoll it is national trust beach, definitely going as much as I can in summer

Found knoll beach last summer stayed in camps place in swanage and kept driving there for the day , oh man only found it by chance it's beautiful place , sandbanks over the other side of the bridge which is one of my favourite places but highly recommend to go knoll it is national trust beach, definitely going as much as I can in summer

I will check it out as that is not a million miles away from me :D

I looked at a job last week In a mansion that's now offices, ive got to skim the reception room and downstairs landing and up the stairs. Big walls bit not loads of sets if you get me, once 2 bog walls are done that's a 3rd of the job.

Ran the price through my mate who's doing the decorating and my other mate who's doing the electrics there both very well in with the company and got me the job (what odd friends for a plasterer to have) and they both told me to put at least £600 on top the price

Current rates subbying round my neck of woods are £2 board m2 and £2.50 skim m2 . Absolute pants but everyone around west and south Yorkshire are working for it , it's been like that since 2009 ish.