ripples

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
it looks like the carbonite fridge hans solo was kept in by Jabba the hut.............Vince, plasterman,unifuckface or what ever he is called has a lot to answer for
I wouldn't say he was fully responsible, maybe partly but like what's been said we all have off days :)

Been thinking today and zombie is dead right, was my first thought 2...i think 2 out of 1 bucket is a no go on shiny paint low suction as cant leave it long enough for first coat to stiffen so would have been pulling the lot around when trowelling....painful lesson learnt but wont make the same mistake twice

Been thinking today and zombie is dead right, was my first thought 2...i think 2 out of 1 bucket is a no go on shiny paint low suction as cant leave it long enough for first coat to stiffen so would have been pulling the lot around when trowelling....painful lesson learnt but wont make the same mistake twice
Yes u will

it looks like the carbonite fridge hans solo was kept in by Jabba the hut.............Vince, plasterman,unifuckface or what ever he is called has a lot to answer for
Lol pete got nothing to answer for did my course then only had 3 weeks with him before doing my own jobs...he's not a miracle worker...the faults mine for having to many gaps in my understanding

:wtf: Thanks at least flynnybob knows the score , I tried my hardest fuckface Wand :burlas:

He was doing fine till flipping Zombie Clemo and the one coat crew put ideas in his head , said it ages ago it's a skill to one coat that they all think is easy well obviously it's not for my mate Ripples :descansando:

:wtf: Thanks at least flynnybob knows the score , I tried my hardest fuckface Wand :burlas:

He was doing fine till flipping Zombie Clemo and the one coat crew put ideas in his head , said it ages ago it's a skill to one coat that they all think is easy well obviously it's not for my mate Ripples :descansando:
Please dont call me ripples...im a bit worried it will catch on:(

My boy has a 'Harry Potter' toy wand, he said to his granny the other day..'Harry's wand is small compared to all the other wizards', granny then replied (in all innocence..I think) 'it's not the size of the wand, it's what you can do with it'...dirty coo!

hahahahahahaha

Sorry to hijack this love affair but check it, beat them ripples
IMG_0670.JPG

How did the repair job go?

I try to avoid one coat work at all cost...
(Especially on re-skims). Boards and such you can get away with it as you have an even suction across the scale.

Re-skims could have your surface suction quicker in different parts, even great lashings of PVA sometimes cannot help you.

Too many variables on a re-skim, best to follow a two coat method. :)

@Lodan did it repair ok?
I reskimmed it...never patched a wall sized area so didnt want to risk a second f**k up, shined a halogen down the length of it as I did it so no ripples anymore flat as they come....customer was in my ear giving me s**t so wasnt in the mood to talk about it earlier....done now though

I reskimmed it...never patched a wall sized area so didnt want to risk a second f**k up, shined a halogen down the length of it as I did it so no ripples anymore flat as they come....customer was in my ear giving me s**t so wasnt in the mood to talk about it earlier....done now though

are they happy now?

you should practice aimsing out a wall... it can come in handy :D :D :D not that many plasterers would admit that :D