rimto or m tec 200

boff.jpg

In the words of the pop idol legend Darius Dinesh "There is alot of love in the room right Now". # bromance

think its time to invest in a machine not sure which to choose riot or the m tec 200 mainly just use weber any help which machine would be best
Personally I would avoid Mtec if you're using through coloured renders and moncouche. I used m330 for 6months and had nothing but problems and believe me they're costly. Electric machines are more suited to internal finishes. I'd say a G4 is your best bet as far as electric goes though.
In my opinion diesel machines are the only way to go with rendering. I've used numerous machines but nothing comes close to my putzmeister sp11. Have a look at lancy's and pragma too.

Personally I would avoid Mtec if you're using through coloured renders and moncouche. I used m330 for 6months and had nothing but problems and believe me they're costly. Electric machines are more suited to internal finishes. I'd say a G4 is your best bet as far as electric goes though.
In my opinion diesel machines are the only way to go with rendering. I've used numerous machines but nothing comes close to my putzmeister sp11. Have a look at lancy's and pragma too.
That's if your site bashing ..... I've not had any problem with the ritmo l other than set up issues which are my fault ?

What company are you from mate?

We have very few issues with any of the M-etc range. As all machine dealers say, there are often issues but this isn't completely down to the machine.

If your site bashing diesel IMO is the king, as you say. Some guys who have been bred on diesels will never be able to work with electrics... thats a common thing we see