rimto or m tec 200

I'd like a machine too, it's definitely the way forward.
I have used one with my uncle when I help him out. He has a g4 but I just find it a bit of a faff lugging a big Gennys about and all. I think a smaller one would suit me best as it's only me and a labourer most of the time.

I'm machine crew now I'd say ,try them both,that's what living the dream dude told me.. Top man

The Ritmo has been out for a long time ,so more tried and tested ,but to be honest the new mtec200 is selling like hot cakes and have yet to read a bad review ,try them both mate ,and best of luck

The Ritmo has been out for a long time ,so more tried and tested ,but to be honest the new mtec200 is selling like hot cakes and have yet to read a bad review ,try them both mate ,and best of luck

That's why i went for the the Ritmo. Plus more people have them. So I could ask more people questions on what they spray and what settings ect

I mean if we are totally honest and totally unbias these machines we could compare to trowel's or shell suit bottoms ,could we not ?

Speedskim = Nike air Jordan
Marshalltown = Adidas
Ragni = Kappa

They're kinda all cool just whichever is your style

What's your favourite bucket

Well I've been waiting years for someone to ask me that question. I'd say the 75l even though I didn't use it yet. I like to just sit there and look at it. It makes me hard. The 110l reminds me of the fat one I let take advantage of me not good memories. The 50l that's the one that got away. The 35l is like a reminder of the Midget I paid to f**k. It's the 75l at the moment (y)

Ritmo has a good name but the mtec 200 sounds good.

P1ss and the PFT lads all give excellent back up so consider who is nearest.

Ritmo has a good name but the mtec 200 sounds good.

P1ss and the PFT lads all give excellent back up so consider who is nearest.
This is good advise about who is nearest to you both are great back up service

think its time to invest in a machine not sure which to choose riot or the m tec 200 mainly just use weber any help which machine would be best

Hi Mate,

The M-tec M200 is doing really well in the market so far and the reviews coming in are great. In all honesty, we are really pleased with the way things have turned out with the machine. We had the initial nightmare on the late launch date being delayed but since then everything has been a great success.

We have machines available for demo at our depot, as well as Hire machines available.

We have our depot in Cornwall, Nottingham and us in Cheltenham who can provide support whenever you need it, as well as this we have two guys out on the road covering the country.

If you would like any details on the machine, prices, spec etc. Please email: ryan@pftcentral.co.uk and I will be happy to help

Hi Mate,

The M-tec M200 is doing really well in the market so far and the reviews coming in are great. In all honesty, we are really pleased with the way things have turned out with the machine. We had the initial nightmare on the late launch date being delayed but since then everything has been a great success.

We have machines available for demo at our depot, as well as Hire machines available.

We have our depot in Cornwall, Nottingham and us in Cheltenham who can provide support whenever you need it, as well as this we have two guys out on the road covering the country.

If you would like any details on the machine, prices, spec etc. Please email: ryan@pftcentral.co.uk and I will be happy to help
Looks like you got a good machine there Ryan from what i hear ,best of luck ,no one can take away from you the hard work you put into it

think its time to invest in a machine not sure which to choose riot or the m tec 200 mainly just use weber any help which machine would be best
Me and shaun been looking in to a machine for spaying skim coat prop eze or ritmo but its haveing the work coming in to pay for it ok if you got sites here there m every where ASH:hola::hola: