Rendering over painted render

Members online

After speaking to rendit they said parex do a product that burns through the paint and keys to the render underneath.. but said if I then use k rend on top it wont have warranty.

Best way to tackle this as customer not wanting to take the old render of
whats parex guys,

Use a quality poly modded base and scrim and pin it. Then whatever you want on top.

Do you reckon this would work over for example dash...which is not keyed well to the scratch and is a weaker mix which dash often is...basically what i'm saying is sometimes dash can sound solid but is a weak mix over a strong scratch...would you top this is remove it back to the scratch?

Do you reckon this would work over for example dash...which is not keyed well to the scratch and is a weaker mix which dash often is...basically what i'm saying is sometimes dash can sound solid but is a weak mix over a strong scratch...would you top this is remove it back to the scratch?

I’m always dubious about going over dashing for risk of damination.

on a property close to my home. a painter contractor sprayed a coat of rendaid over loose stone dash. he then had a decent base to receive the exterior paint that he sprayed on.