Renderers - £19ph

Members online

LauraBCL

Hi, i am looking for 2 x Renderers with CSCS card in central London - Vauxhall. If you are interested please call me on 02084401018. Rate £19ph, 9.5h/day, 1 week work.

I don't live in the UK. But is that not s**t money 160 a day if it's only a weeks work. If it was on the books and full time with holiday pay it would be ok.

That's shi te for Scotland never mind central London lol no one wants to pay for stuff to get done anymore.

Tbh, £20 for relaxing day is not bad! 8h ish + 1.5 break , paid, but bare in mind good labourer is getting paid here £16.50-17 .

If your interested apply, if your not don't bother. Doesn't need comments, as it will put people posting stuff up In the future.

Don't need people posting rates on the forum . Especially bad ones. 160 a day and if it is b4 tax is bad money. But just maybe it's cash ;) if is was full time it would be good tho.

Don't need people posting rates on the forum . Especially bad ones. 160 a day and if it is b4 tax is bad money. But just maybe it's cash ;) if is was full time it would be good tho.

it is not £160....it is £190 a day...£20ph - 9,5h/day. :)and yes this is before tax

Yeah where do I sign
download (4).jpg

it is not £160....it is £190 a day...£20ph - 9,5h/day. :)and yes this is before tax
It was 19 awhile a go. Now it's 20. What time u picking me up at. I don't drive or have tools. But I've got a good pair of tracksuit bottoms(y)

Thing is thanks for posting it might be use for someone, but the trouble is when Joe public comes on here looking for a renderer to render his house and reads that the going rate is 20/HR, doesn't go down well.

Thing is thanks for posting it might be use for someone, but the trouble is when Joe public comes on here looking for a renderer to render his house and reads that the going rate is 20/HR, doesn't go down well.

Hi Zolco, how much do you usually get per hour?

Hi Zolco, how much do you usually get per hour?
Hi Laura,
To be completely honest with you, I haven't got an hourly rate, as most people, I prefer to be on price.
Occasionally I might do work on a dayrate for certain people, but that's a totally different ballgame.

Why don't you say by the m2 rather than by the hour that way you get a good team and not someone hanging about for the odd hr or day that's when the rows start

Why don't you say by the m2 rather than by the hour that way you get a good team and not someone hanging about for the odd hr or day that's when the rows start

Because it won't be strait on the tools job. You might lose 2/3 of the first day for induction , looking at the job and shifting materials and you don't know how fiddly the job is. Never mind waiting for other trades. I think there have been testing the market moments already hense the day work payment.

I agree about posting the rates thing mind, it doesn't gain any advantage. But i guess most agency jobs for instance are advertised that way,

All depends what's expected for the money tbh.
Remember this is subby work so it's for those who don't want to have the stress of running an actual business. If you look at it like that it's pretty good money except for London really!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is what it is, let's not start giving out to people for offering work, it would suit someone. If a customer was to come on here and read it so what? When they ring you and tell you what they are paying you and you go then more fool you. It's agency work it may lead to more work so let's not give out, fair enough if it was a builder but it's not, but don't be surprised when you turn up it is lol