Renderers - £19ph

Members online

Hi all, i know you don't like agencies but i work hard like you, it is not my agency, maybe i am not paid as good as you,, so please do not judge before to know. thank you.

Hi all, i know you don't like agencies but i work hard like you, it is not my agency, maybe i am not paid as good as you,, so please do not judge before to know. thank you.
Hi Laura, I don't think any of us judged you as a person. As you can see the views on this quite broad. Don't take it personally

Hi Zolco, thank you very much.:) i am looking for some plasterers/renderers for acrylic brick slip work if you know someone.

Sounds like zolco knows his stuff??
All the agencies do is make the phone call get men on site then sit back and coin it in..You normally get a little boy who still lives at home with mummy phoning you up who knows f**k all about plastering anyway so how can that be any good for us?
It's a sad world we live in but I guess there is f**k all anyone can do to change it.
I only know a little bit about it because my mother after retirement from the army as a HR person went to work for an agency for over a decade. Heard some stories from her how these companies operating. But in the end of the day it's work for someone, I just don't agree with posting the rates as then Mrs Jones will expect her house to be rendered for silly rates

Hi Laura yes its definitely nothing personal against you I think you will find that most tradesmen are fed up with agencies purely and simply because we just don't get treated fairly good luck with your search

Have you got any other jobs I could do @LauraBCL? I'm a bit sick of plastering. I'm a people person, good with animals, smart appearance. Part P qualified. Clean driving licence.

Have you got any other jobs I could do @LauraBCL? I'm a bit sick of plastering. I'm a people person, good with animals, smart appearance. Part P qualified. Clean driving licence.
Neighbours looking for a tractor driver from June, long hours, not the best hourly rate, building work in off season

I have to pay an umbrella company 4% of my gross wage just so that I can get my pay...MY FEKKIN PAY! It pisses me right off every fortnight when my wages are due to see my remittance advice......firstly I have to give 1.5% back to the firm as a finders fee (which apparently they are legally entitled to do), secondly I then have 2%deducted from my wage as a retention, thirdly it's the turn of the scumbag umbrella company to deduct their 4% and last but not least the inland revenue come in for their slice of the action. Then after all is said and done I then have to pay my labourer in cash.
I'm almost 58yrs old, absolutely bolloxed, and totally pissed off with the whole system....there's a lesson in there kids, stay on in school keep your head down and study like crazy and f**k THE MANUAL CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY. Let's see how the industry manages without the likes of us grafters.

I have to pay an umbrella company 4% of my gross wage just so that I can get my pay...MY FEKKIN PAY! It pisses me right off every fortnight when my wages are due to see my remittance advice......firstly I have to give 1.5% back to the firm as a finders fee (which apparently they are legally entitled to do), secondly I then have 2%deducted from my wage as a retention, thirdly it's the turn of the scumbag umbrella company to deduct their 4% and last but not least the inland revenue come in for their slice of the action. Then after all is said and done I then have to pay my labourer in cash.
I'm almost 58yrs old, absolutely bolloxed, and totally pissed off with the whole system....there's a lesson in there kids, stay on in school keep your head down and study like crazy and f**k THE MANUAL CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY. Let's see how the industry manages without the likes of us grafters.

That does not sound like fun at all

Poor b*****d 58 and still out there grafting fair play to you m8 anyone in this industry at that age working for the likes of an umbrella company trying to make ends meat in my eyes deserve respect..
I had an agency phone me the other day offering me pay through an umbrella company it was a short and sweet "f**k of"

i think your f**k**g yourself up mate.
ive never heard of so much s**t trying to earn a wage.

Hi, i am looking for 2 x Renderers with CSCS card in central London - Vauxhall. If you are interested please call me on 02084401018. Rate £19ph, 9.5h/day, 1 week work.
Working for agencies is the pits you have to pay an umbrella organisation to pay you.When they say a weeks work usually it's a couple of days. I hate agencies with a passion.

Maybe you should try doing some metres you probably wouldn't last 10 secs probably start winging about your arms hurting.

I once worked for a Agengy years ago the money was s**t but luckily the company I was working for set me on & got ten years work with them on good money! Thing I got lucky cos I couldn't carry on with what they were paying

I once worked for a Agengy years ago the money was s**t but luckily the company I was working for set me on & got ten years work with them on good money! Thing I got lucky cos I couldn't carry on with what they were paying

I did agency work for a bit but the money was bad but there were some other perks... tonnes of left over materials and loads of private work on the side