Rendaid £15 plus vat?

Members online

No members online now.
Not a bad price for not buying much of it tbh Vince.
We don't use it much and it's about £16-17 all in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rend Aid £14.07 plus VAT
OCR £5.70 plus VAT
Thanks, funny I was just reading an old thread you posted on a minute a go.. Knocked off old render on a job today walls absolutely all over the place going to rend aid it but thinking I might sod the mono off on this one and OCR instead, driving me crazy it's only first day,lol

Thanks, funny I was just reading an old thread you posted on a minute a go.. Knocked off old render on a job today walls absolutely all over the place going to rend aid it but thinking I might sod the mono off on this one and OCR instead, driving me crazy it's only first day,lol

Don't bother using mono unless your walls are flat and your going to seal it after completion.

Mono doesn't like to go on thick, on mixed substrates etc, it's best suited to new builds.

Ocr can go upto 25mm sprayed in one coat, we always rend aid first and bed mesh in at stress points.

Then you can use any silicone finish over the top e.g krend tc 15.

How the f**k do u calculate this is. It's on a render brochure I got. It says it does approximately 1.8 mm/kg a bag it's a 25 kg bag. How do I work that out on the calculator let's say I want to do 10mm depth.

How the f**k do u calculate this is. It's on a render brochure I got. It says it does approximately 1.8 mm/kg a bag it's a 25 kg bag. How do I work that out on the calculator let's say I want to do 10mm depth.
What material ?

9mm is 5kg...so 25kg bag around4.5sqm....ish

Take it when they said 1.8mm per kg they meant per sqm

20160920_202548.jpg

Don't bother using mono unless your walls are flat and your going to seal it after completion.

Mono doesn't like to go on thick, on mixed substrates etc, it's best suited to new builds.

Ocr can go upto 25mm sprayed in one coat, we always rend aid first and bed mesh in at stress points.

Then you can use any silicone finish over the top e.g krend tc 15.
25mm in 1 coat[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me if I have put rendaid on to thick will it take ages for ocr or mono to go off ?

Rend aid is made on the basis of it being used as a stipple coat to provide a artificial key.
It's not supposed to be used as a base coat, this is when it works out expensive.
It's more comparable to micro than Monogris E or Parinter.
These are specific base coats.
Made to be used at around 5mm.
If you use rend as they say it will stretch but to be honest I think most of us trowel it on Which is where we use it up a lot more.